EoR Sort of Sucks.....Thanks for nothing W.D.

Troyanasy said:
It's hard to judge a CD when you skip all the tracks.Maybe you should be a criTick for Rolling Stone magazine

But that is your thaughts of the new Nevermore
Shall respect that PHHH

Ya know, nothing really jumped out at me. After sitting down and listening to it with more attention I do like it. BUT, it doesnt have that same feel as when I first heard Politics or Dreaming or In Memory. I love Nevermore, always have. It just appears to me that its lacking something.

Sad Soul said:
Ya know, nothing really jumped out at me. After sitting down and listening to it with more attention I do like it. BUT, it doesnt have that same feel as when I first heard Politics or Dreaming or In Memory. I love Nevermore, always have. It just appears to me that its lacking something.

Yeah,It is different (sic)
On Dead Heart.When I heard that first song Nar ,Thaught..s was HEAVY and I got it the first time.This one may take a few spins hahah.I.m listning to track 2 right now and thinking....amazing

I think Nevermore should do a ballad CD

Self Im.....Can never.....

CD cost $25 bucks here

-shoplift

dead6skin6mask6 said:
"EoR is Nevermore's best album with regard to the writing of the songs."

woah there

Well, in my opinion it is. Everything I expect from Nevermore is in there. The only song I'm embarrassed to play in front of my friends is "Noumenon," and if it didn't have that chanting stuff at the end, it would be perfect. But that's only one song, whereas on the other records there's a lot of crap, especially on DHIADW. But that's just me. LEDMAG hates the title track of the new one, but it's my favorite Nevermore song of all time, a song worthy of being the title track of an album dedicated to Chuck Schuldiner.