Represent

pistol_pete said:
I got a slap in a club once by some crazy drunken yoke, cause i supposedly stole her drink. But i didnt. And it hurt.:cry: Carlow I think it was. But with me being a gentleman I refrained from kicking her in the gee.
gee kicking should be socially acceptable haha

Yeah, I got a nad toe-ing in Sloanes off a berd a few years ago who obviously thought it was acceptable. It really really hurt even through the masque de tequila. She did it cause I was messing around with this chopstick I had nicked from her mates hairdo (all in the name of fun and humour) So why is that ok and gee kicking isnt? I say the scales are well up on one side and touching table on the other.

Mick Moss said:
Yeah, I got a nad toe-ing in Sloanes off a berd a few years ago who obviously thought it was acceptable. It really really hurt even through the masque de tequila. She did it cause I was messing around with this chopstick I had nicked from her mates hairdo (all in the name of fun and humour) So why is that ok and gee kicking isnt? I say the scales are well up on one side and touching table on the other.

Sloanes...raw. We should try and go, a few of us, for a mask wearing night in the ca va! Then has whiskey in the rock and roll hotel.(hanover)