Summoning Against Nazism

LMFAO @ him taking my Hitler was blowing Himmler comment seriously. :lol:

who is actually reading that stuff?

I read it. Some of what he is saying has validity. But what the hell are we even arguing about?!? It sure the hell isn't Summoning and the tenets of Nazism. It's more of an argument on why Britain and the U.S didn't sit back and be isolationist while the Axis powers conquered the free world.

I'm sure most of us here have read countless textbooks and biographies. We have seen History Channel, A & E, and PBS World War 2 documentaries ad nauseum. So please spare us the history lesson.

Is this the same fellow who made that thread on "Race, Evolution, and Behavior" three years ago? You know the one which had 101 scientifically proven facts stating why African's are an inferior sub species?

This guy is some random who probably happened by this forum while googling the net for politically controversial discussions.

do you even listen to music?

This guy is some random who probably happened by this forum while googling the net for politically controversial discussions.

do you even listen to music?

Yes, I listen to Death Metal, but the more I learn about reality everything else seems trivial.

Death Metal is his escape from reality, but then the blastbeats stop and all he's left with is the bitter realization of unemployment, social inadequacy, and a penchant for penis dipped in bourbon*.

*See Hitler's private meetings with Himmler

Maybe I'm slow, but I have no idea what that could possibly mean. Everything but reality seems trivial? Everything other than Death Metal is trivial? My head is spinning.

You really can’t understand that? Good lord son, what I mean is I like to learn, I enjoy learning real things rather then fake things such as science fiction etc, because in my noble opinion it is trivial. And you really have to ask the question if you are slow or not? :Smug:

I thought I recognized his long winded pointless posting from some other thread, so I searched... and it was: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/royal-carnage/270379-holocaust-debate-iran.html that I remember it from.

Think he prowls UM for political conversation... types big long political rants in order to sound "intelligent" to total strangers and compensate for the fact that his dick is small as an after effect of an accident involving his dog and some peanut butter, which was an after effect of being too ignorant to jerk off and being too busy reading history sections on wikipedia through is youth to get someone else to do it for him.

So now, between sessions of reading through craigslist "casual encounters" posts that start with "I really am a woman", he goes to wonderful forums like UM... etc.

I feel for you man, I feel for you.

I thought I recognized his long winded pointless posting from some other thread, so I searched... and it was: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/royal-carnage/270379-holocaust-debate-iran.html that I remember it from.

Think he prowls UM for political conversation... types big long political rants in order to sound "intelligent" to total strangers and compensate for the fact that his dick is small as an after effect of an accident involving his dog and some peanut butter, which was an after effect of being too ignorant to jerk off and being too busy reading history sections on wikipedia through is youth to get someone else to do it for him.

So now, between sessions of reading through craigslist "casual encounters" posts that start with "I really am a woman", he goes to wonderful forums like UM... etc.

I feel for you man, I feel for you.

Oh man, nothing like sticking to a debate is there? How do we go from the a historical conversation to jerking off and having sexual engagements with animals? I guess the reader can see where your head is at. This isn’t surprising, you don’t know anything about European history and you most likely never will.

MajestikMøøse;6337081 said:
I liked my Patrick R. burn concerning him jacking off while reading Gibbon's The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire the best.

Another intelligent one with masturbation on his mind. :lol:

Yes, I listen to Death Metal, but the more I learn about reality everything else seems trivial.

Fascinating. I was under the impression that reality contained more than the just historical paradigms and subjective anthropological perspectives. It also includes art, creativity, the myriad facets of science and philosophy, and blessing and curse of day to day experience. Death metal can act as cultural lense, art, even existential criticism. Perhaps to you these things are of less significance, less "real." If so, that seems a sad way to exist.

Oh man, nothing like sticking to a debate is there? How do we go from the a historical conversation to jerking off and having sexual engagements with animals? I guess the reader can see where your head is at. This isn’t surprising, you don’t know anything about European history and you most likely never will.

I know the history of what I choose to know the history of, mostly of what interests me, contrary to you: creating the illusion of knowing everything about everyone at every time, when in reality you have to jump onto wikipedia and annotate what it says, all the while adding in your made up shit. And unlike you, my erectile dysfunctional friend, I don't have to flaunt the knowledge of such, on a music forum of all places, in order to increase my already huge ego. If I wanted to flaunt my knowledge of history, and increase my EPIC ego, I'd find a historical debate forum. There are a few out there, so go waste their time with your "knowledge".

Summary: GTFOORC.