Revalver III 6505 V's Real 6505 comparison

There was a couple more sets floating around, trying out different methods and some were OK, some were not. There may be some newer ones coming up soon..........

goodlord mayne!

I plugged your settings in (except I went with the red channel), and ran that new impulse.... sooo sexy! I swear it sounds like a real 6505!!! Thx Ghacks!!! I owe you a round of beers! :kickass:

goodlord mayne!

I plugged your settings in (except I went with the red channel), and ran that new impulse.... sooo sexy! I swear it sounds like a real 6505!!! Thx Ghacks!!! I owe you a round of beers! :kickass:

I went with red as well, green is just too undergained for me. What is the voltage setting that people recommend for EMG's? Isn't it like 4 volts or something? I have it set to 2v...

~006

Great Job i heard the clips finally. It really sounds close although I like the real 6505 better. Great quality and sounds.

What speaker did you use on the real one?
sorry if i you posted already.

ThisOne.wav

Feedback on it is welcome. :)

Please do not host the file anywhere else.

@ JoshuaLogan Doh!

@ GuitarHack, when are you gonna start charging $ for these impulses of your? I figure a $1 per and you'd be doing alright. Just gotta figure out how them royalties work. Maybe just do it shareware style. I'm sure some of us here would be more than happy to throw a couple $ at you.

I went with red as well, green is just too undergained for me. What is the voltage setting that people recommend for EMG's? Isn't it like 4 volts or something? I have it set to 2v...

~006

I have the EMG 85 in the bridge and put the input voltage around 2v, sometimes 3v. Depends if I use the green channel and how much the post gain is set at. The higher the post gain, the lesser I put the voltage.

Hey guys! I am trying the Revalver for a few days and stumbled across this topic. But all the links are down, can someone reupload it please? I don't want to bother guitarHack with pm's and in this way another people can enjoy the settings and the sound too =)!

Thank you!
Armin