Review Thread

MATT?????? WHERE IS MY PROMO COPY??????????

I am just one of those lame American's that isn;t allowed to see THeocracy cuz they don't live in Europe. o_O!!!!!!!!!!o_O

I've heard 5 of the songs so far... and WOW! I'm blown away! Amazing stuff.

Of the ones I have heard, I AM is probably my favorite. I have yet to hear the title track, AttUG, or Light of the World, which all sound extremely promising. I also haven't heard The Gift of Music or Drown.

You won't be disappointed by Altar To The Unknown God or Light Of The World. The only thing is, LotW seems really short. But maybe that's cause I was just so excited to hear it.

Nope. But if you go to dead to self radio and make an account you can request one quickplay song every day and it'll come up within the next 2-5 songs.

I did that a few times for some of the songs :). If anyone captures Light of the world tell me!!!

Something I noticed from the radio and previews and whatnot.....a few of the songs seem to be "perspective songs"

I AM is from God's perspective, He's talking about Himself in 1st person
Nailed is from Martin Luther's perspective
Altar to the Unknown God is from Paul's perspective
Drown seems to be from Peter's perspective (at least the samples I've heard of it)

Altar To The Unknown God is Paul's perspective? Where'd you get that from? That song is probably the more confusing one lyric-wise.

Would make sense if you read Acts 17:22-31.
Haven't heard the song yet though, so I can't know for sure...