REVOLVER and GUITARWORLD magazines...

Interesting! I understand what hes saying about rock stars being boring health nut types nowadays...

ME WANT ANOTHER EXCERPT, PHULEEEEEEASE

Jamie FT said:
grrrrrrr, I'm english, I can't bitch that scottish people suck arse because loads of my family and friends are scottish! I don't know what to do :confused:

yes i know that a fuckin retarded question..
but .. yes i sure unterstand what you mean with i can't bitch that scottish people.
(the meaning ,the fact that youre tellin that you dont like em .not the reason why )
but you'Ve forogttn to write 'that scottish people ' again. you kept on writing..
i mean..fuck igot a hangovero_O

ok new exerpt to discuss...alexi says dream theatre is "super good at playing their instruments, but super lame", because when they play live they just stand there and play really percise and do not get into the music as much. i somewhat agree but then again dream theatre music is not good to thrash around and headbang to or whatever like other types of metal.

your thoughts?

I agree, a dream theater concert is like listening to a cd, they are absolutely precise and perfect. But someway I wouldn't imagine them shouting to the fans or running around the stage; that just would not belong to their style..

Naragul said:
I'm English, but I can agree with this. Your still a cunt for saying it though ;)

I was in the astoria alst night and the ONLY real metallers in there was myself, Dave (spellbound), Kiran and the big bald fucker in a slayer shirt next to me.

Fucking Kerrang kids signing out of tune ruined my NW bootleg. :(