RG-350DX, or RR-3?

I'm thinking about getting it too but that won't happen for a while. At least til after the summer when I have a real job and can hopefully somewhat play...

Me? About 6 months off and on now. I try to play whenever I get a chance to, sad part is i've had the guitar for almost 4 years just never bothered to pick it up :(

goth_fiend said:
been playing for 6 years now, and whoever said that most neckthrough's have pickguards, go look again o_O
he's talking about the Rhoads V's... most neck through Rhoads V's do have pick guards, at least like the factory RR1/RR1T and RR5...

dont buy an ibanez, the necks although good feel are made from absolute shit, my 350dx cracked and my freinds neck thru ibanez's truss rod broke, theres something wrong with the necks in those things

Frozen Heart said:
dont buy an ibanez, the necks although good feel are made from absolute shit, my 350dx cracked and my freinds neck thru ibanez's truss rod broke, theres something wrong with the necks in those things
stop abusing your guitars. i've owned countless ibanez, and the only issues i had were with a 90 RG570 and 94 RG470, both with origional Wizard necks, the wizard II is far stronger.

Frozen Heart said:
That is why you are supposed to take care of your "Axes". Just like a warriors sword.

Elysian893 said:
he's talking about the Rhoads V's... most neck through Rhoads V's do have pick guards, at least like the factory RR1/RR1T and RR5...

alright, that makes sense