Ripping Crimson II

White Cluster

Aug 14, 2001
Delaware
Visit site
Im trying to rip this into my computer but do not want 43 tracks. Is there any way to rip them into the 9 parts they are listed as on the back of the cd. And if there is not can anybody tell me what tracks make up the 9 parts.

What's wrong with ripping the CD if you bought it ? I ripped mine back into one big track to get the Crimson 1 feeling again.

I made a 2-track version of C2 yesterday, took 2 hours with a waveform editor, copying and pasting all the tracks together (my stupid ripping software didn't want to merge all the tracks, so I had to do it the long way), just so I could run it through a pitch shifter to transcribe the damn thing :D

I really can't understand why some prefer to have it as one starting-code. It's one track with 44 starting codes, and it changes nothing to the flow when you rip it to one track. Do you like to look at your CD player and the times? "Oh, this part is really good, let's see, it's at 37:21, I have to keep this in mind and spin to this point again tomorrow!". I can't understand. It's more luxurious with this many starting-codes.