Rites Of Darkness

If you guys come up with a hotel situation and throw out pricing ideas I think there's a real possibility I can go. Fucking stoked.

Dude, the hotels around the venue are going to be Super 8 type shit. With so many people planning on going, the lodging cost would essentially be nothing.

I have every intention of going with Yoda and a couple of others from the Peoria crew (including one that doesn't post here). The only way that I won't make it is if I can't get out of the two finals that take place during the weekend; but I'm pretty sure they'll be classes where the final is just a paper, and I know the guy teaching both so I'm sure he'd let me take them early anyway.

KD: It's December 9th, 10th, and 11th; Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. There's also a pre-fest on Thursday with some awesome bands.

Drawn and Quartered will be cool as well. I've seen Ares Kingdom twice so I'm not that bent out of shape about not being able to make the pre-fest (I don't think I'll be able to, but I'll still try to work some magic with professors). As for it being the highlight of the festival, that's just silly.

My finals are December 5th-8th but the final on the 8th are for people taking night classes. So, if my bros are ready to go, we could leave as early as Wednesday evening and arrive in the afternoon on Thursday and be able to make most of the prefest.

My finals are the week following Rites, but IDGAF.

This is going to be so fucking awesome. Hoping to catch all days and the prefest.

^^ Jealous, I have to wait until the first week in July to buy my prefest/fest tickets. Hopefully they do not run out.

Anyone thinking of doing a shared hotel room like mdf?
I would be! We should look into hotels/prices and what not.

I ordered a ticket today but I'm still unsure about going since I still have no idea what my schedule is going to look like. The cool thing about it is that I can just drive over there. It may end up costing less than a flight. If I don't end up going to this, I'll try my very best to make it to MDF.