Rites Of Darkness

Yeah I did. I am glad as well. I was holding off on booking a hotel room because I didn't know if all of us at UM wanted to get together and share a shitty room or what.

From what I can tell though, there are like 5 hotels within a couple of blocks of the new venue, all of them being pretty damn cheap, and when split between 7 people or so, probably only a few dozen bucks.

Yeah, I've already got a plan with three or more people for lodging, so I won't be in on any UM plan, but maybe I'll see some of you guys. I probably have seen most of the Illinois contingent back at Metal Haven a while ago.

Yeah, I've already got a plan with three or more people for lodging, so I won't be in on any UM plan, but maybe I'll see some of you guys. I probably have seen most of the Illinois contingent back at Metal Haven a while ago.

I doubt it. We only went to Metal Haven once and that was the same day as their farewell show with The Chasm. But yeah, I'll probably see you sometime.

So, i think i'm gonna pass on this fest. It's a rather inconvenient time for me, and i'm trying to save moneys.

Anyone want my ticket, or know someone who might want it?

Hey Yoda still doing the hotel thing? I'm gonna in SA on Thursday. Down to pitch in possibly, but not 100% sure yet. If so it would be Thursday and Sunday.

Sucks Mortuary Drape cancelled, but Root is gonna slay everything I'm feeling.

There are TONS of rumors going around on the NWN forums. Apparently Root isn't playing because From ROOT:
"ROOT will not play at USA. It´s a fake. "... and Hour of 13 is cancelling. Chad has yet to hint at any of this on facebook and I can't find any real proof of Root saying that. Nothing on their official website or anything.

They say all the Australian bands are 100% confirmed, but I'd probably cry a little if Hour of 13 cancels.

Yeah, it's pretty fucking ridiculous how unprofessional this whole fest is going. I can understand the paypal problems and stuff, but why the fuck isn't there any information about all these speculated rumors?