Roll Call: Milwaukee

DRFS Rich

Aug 1, 2003
Hey all, just wanted to get a feel for who may be attending the 4/23 show in Milwaukee? Since we just missed Evergrey in Chicago thanks to the start time debacle, this'll be my first time seeing 'em on this tour, and I'm psyched. Plus, that day is my birthday, can't think of a better way to celebrate!

Who's in?

- R

Evergrey said:
I am there! Can't wait. I'm going to get there 2 hours early just in case the venue tries to screw us!
I thought you were going to the show on Saturday? Don't tell me you're going to TWO more shows you brat....I am SOOOOO envious- but I did manage to squeak Toronto in so I'll let you know how that goes.

Yep, it is true. Can't wait! My little bro is tagging along for the Detroit show. He's 20 so he's looking forward to partying in Windsor after the concert (drinking age there is 19). I'm worried about the Milwaukee show b/c I don't know how early I will be able to make it up there and if they pull the same crap and have the band start an hour early I may be screwed again. Maybe I'll have to fake an illness Friday!

Evergrey said:
Yep, it is true. Can't wait! My little bro is tagging along for the Detroit show. He's 20 so he's looking forward to partying in Windsor after the concert (drinking age there is 19). I'm worried about the Milwaukee show b/c I don't know how early I will be able to make it up there and if they pull the same crap and have the band start an hour early I may be screwed again. Maybe I'll have to fake an illness Friday!

Yeah, you look kind of feverish right now!!!
4 shows- you bite! LOL

dusro2 said:
if i go im leaving at like 1pm

I hear you there! That kicks ass that we ran into each other again. I was so wasted when I ran into you the first time at the DT concert! I hope work lets you off early tomorrow. I figure if we get there at 10AM, that maybe we'll only miss half the concert this time. LOL. Stay in touch!

Just a word of advice. The tickets from TicketBastard say that the show starts at 8PM BUT the website for the eagles club says that the "preshow" begins at 7PM. That could mean Evergrey may go on as early as then if not earlier so make sure you get there before 7PM!!!

Evergrey said:
Just a word of advice. The tickets from TicketBastard say that the show starts at 8PM BUT the website for the eagles club says that the "preshow" begins at 7PM. That could mean Evergrey may go on as early as then if not earlier so make sure you get there before 7PM!!!

Hey, you finally posted your pic!! You look different without the backwards Cubbies' hat...

Yeah! And shorter hair. I had trouble finding a pic that would work. The site restricts pictures to 100X100 pixels so I froze all the pictures I had and that was the only one you could still kind of tell it was me:) Can't wait for the show tonight!!

It is? I'm seeing a different one when I click in there. Both you and Brian definitrly are able to relate and seem more close in age to me than you actual ages. Wish my parents listened to cool music. My dad used to listen to good stuff (Def Lepard, Bon Jovi) BUT now he has changed to Yanni. Man that better never happen to me. I keep progressing into harder music. Maybe by his age I'll be into Death Metal!! lol.

Evergrey said:
It is? I'm seeing a different one when I click in there. Both you and Brian definitrly are able to relate and seem more close in age to me than you actual ages. Wish my parents listened to cool music. My dad used to listen to good stuff (Def Lepard, Bon Jovi) BUT now he has changed to Yanni. Man that better never happen to me. I keep progressing into harder music. Maybe by his age I'll be into Death Metal!! lol.
That's weird...
Yanni? Guess it's better than Jim Croce, Chicago & Elton John which is what MY dad listened to. And may I add that my mom was the Queen of Disco in the 70's? I've been heavy metal since 1976 if that tells you anything- think ma and pa drove me towards it!
Death Metal? Never~

I don't know if Yanni is that far from classical:)

OK I called the concert hall and the doors OPEN at 7PM tonight and the concert starts at 8PM... you never know though so if you want to guarantee that you will see Evergrey, you might want to get there by 6:30PM

CubanToad said:
At least your dad's listen to actaul music. lol. My dad listens to classical music and operas... :ill:

You don't consider Classical to be "actual" music?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

- R