Romeo is endorsing Caparison guitars now

Status
Not open for further replies.
MR mentioned something about that in the chat transcript from http://churchofthemachine.com/MJRchatFeb04.html.

<+RichCinNJ> cool man :) this is a blast - hey, just curious - you ever gonna get an endorsement deal with ESP?
<@MJR> well..I do have an endorsment,, but they didnt make exactly what i wanted
<@MJR> a company called Caparison guitars just sent me a guitar to check out
<@MJR> they will make me whatever i want..to my specs..so I'm checking it out

Looks like he liked them :Spin:

Let's hope it improves his tone, then.

BTW, don't you guys just HATE that annoying font they use on those Japanese webpages? It's like you really have to TRY to read what's written.

If Tom and Henk from Evergrey have signature models from Caparison, chances are Romeo'll get one too. :)

jaimek said:
If Tom and Henk from Evergrey have signature models from Caparison, chances are Romeo'll get one too. :)

Tom and Henk just have customs, not an actual signature that you can buy (like what Mattias Eklundh has). I'm sure he'll get a custom, but it'd be extra awsome if he got a signature model.

They're supposed to sell signature models (that's why they release them in the first place) and in order to produce a MJR model, they'd have to make their guitars readily available to the states and Europe (since Romeo isn't THAT big in Japan).

Zax666 said:
They're supposed to sell signature models (that's why they release them in the first place) and in order to produce a MJR model, they'd have to make their guitars readily available to the states and Europe (since Romeo isn't THAT big in Japan).

Uhhhh yes he is...his instructional video is Japan only, and thats also where SymX got their start. I believe their first album that wasn't released in Japan only was Divine Wings.

Yngvai X said:
Uhhhh yes he is...his instructional video is Japan only, and thats also where SymX got their start. I believe their first album that wasn't released in Japan only was Divine Wings.
My bad.

But he does have SHITLOADS of fan guitarists in the States and Europe.:headbang:

Right on. Mattias Eklundh of Freak Kitchen uses these wicked guitars and has his own signature series called "Applehorn"

check out a picture or two

IA.jpg

applehornsandstone.gif

Twenty seven frets on these guitars, so Romeo should shred!

Soul of Ice said:
Right on. Mattias Eklundh of Freak Kitchen uses these wicked guitars and has his own signature series called "Applehorn"

check out a picture or two

IA.jpg

applehornsandstone.gif

Twenty seven frets on these guitars, so Romeo should shred!

Only their Horus models have 27 frets. It'd be interesting to see him experiment with them, but considering that the scale length is different (24 3/4's like a Les Paul) and he'd have to use a single coil in the neck I wouldn't be suprised if he just stuck with the Dillenger model.

Status
Not open for further replies.