Michael Romeo. Guitar God?

Beelzebub said:
They look like platform shoes. Don't you feel short when you take them off?

They add about 2 1/4 inches...I'm short as it is (5' 8") so the extra bit of height is nice...and yeah, it was weird at first going from having them on to having them off, but now Im used to the difference ;)

You have the guitar I've wanted for 3 1/2 years, but thats completely beside the point. In the pic, you can barely see how they look. but what little you can see does look good. But its really 2 1/4 inches? If I were to put those on, I'd be your height without the boots!

ptah knemu said:
You have the guitar I've wanted for 3 1/2 years, but thats completely beside the point. In the pic, you can barely see how they look. but what little you can see does look good. But its really 2 1/4 inches? If I were to put those on, I'd be your height without the boots!

Yea, at least thats what it said on the website that I bought it from.

Found an older promo with a slightly better shot of them:

Mattbarbedwire.jpg

Im sure he only took the fanny pack off for the photo shoot..:loco:

If I were to get them, those would be the pair anyways, since there the most plain ones they have...

RobbM said:
Im sure he only took the fanny pack off for the photo shoot..:loco:

If I were to get them, those would be the pair anyways, since there the most plain ones they have...

Yea, they also have ones that are totally black, but I thought the silver looked cool...I admit maybe I picked some of the more gothier looking ones to showcase up top there, but hey, if I were in a blackmetal band I'd totally wear the ones with the spikes and chains ;)

The last time I checked, there are only 2 sub genres of metal that are all about the spikes and chains, and thats Black Metal and Rob Halford.

Yngvai X said:
Yea, they also have ones that are totally black, but I thought the silver looked cool...I admit maybe I picked some of the more gothier looking ones to showcase up top there, but hey, if I were in a blackmetal band I'd totally wear the ones with the spikes and chains ;)

yeah, I forgot theres one in the same style without the flames....

these are them, my size too...hmm, tempting...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ROCK-BOOTS-...735923970QQcategoryZ63850QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yngvai X said:
nope. Like I said, they're really high quality. Not like the imitation stuff you'd see in Hot Topic.
That's good to know. And I asked because I own Hot Topic boots and had to replace all the screws in them to keep the metal parts on. :erk: