Michael Romeo. Guitar God?

Montu Skhmet

Lord of Night
Jan 17, 2006
North America
www.myspace.com
Michael Romeo is officially the illest guitarist ever. If there was a God for Guitars it would be him. If there wasn't a God for Guitars then he would still be the illest ever. Thus confirming Michael Romeo pwn all life forms known to man. Period. End of Conversation.

Michael_Romeo,_guitarist,_playing_live.png
michaelromeo2.jpg
michaelromeo.jpg
armichaelromeo.jpg

I don't believe in gods, religion or anything unexplained by science. So I'll just rank MJR as an extreme virtuoso creative innovative genius with the power to write kickass music. But yeah, I completely understand why you would call him a god. He's the best.

You wish it was gay, so you could fuck it, but you cant, cuz its not gay. I think your gay and your just saying that my comment is gay to make yourself feel better.

Okay enough. 1 week ban from UM for Montu & chipmunk..knock your shit off. If you continue when you return, you'll be perma-banned.

MrFast said:
I don't believe in gods, religion or anything unexplained by science. So I'll just rank MJR as an extreme virtuoso creative innovative genius with the power to write kickass music. But yeah, I completely understand why you would call him a god. He's the best.

Agreed.

No, there's that logo. You may not have seen because of the angle...

Edit: I didn't see the fourth picture, sorry :D

Phanto said:
on the last pic he doesn't have the Symph x logo on his guitarr. or is it not the same?

That's one of the Caparisons..he hasn't put the logo decals on them yet, he said he wants to break the guitars in first.

Jax said:
That's one of the Caparisons..he hasn't put the logo decals on them yet, he said he wants to break the guitars in first.
Yeah I noticed the head or whatever you call it on the guitarr being different ^^ I guess he likes white guitars

edited typo. I'm so used to the swedish spelling of guitar. "guitarr".

Kenneth R. said:
Personally I think he's extremely talented, but there are honestly others I would rank higher as preferential to me stylistically.
I can agree with that. Take Al DiMeola for example, personally I think he has the best style ever and a great technique. But because of MJR's songwriting skills it would be hard not to rank him by far in 1st. Oh and the fact that MJR is shredtacular in every way also helps, haha.

Jaen said:
anything i would say is already common knowledge, except this: the white tennis-shoes have to leave...=p
Hahahaha, this comes up often in metal discussions between my drummer and I. We happen to think the all black clothes/white shoes is a pretty peculiar part of the metal look... who popularized that? A ton of 80s thrash bands sported it, so it's cool and all, but I'd have to agree with you. It's time to lay the white shoes to rest.