roommate appreciation thread

BigFakeSmile

toe much love!
Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
all four of us are here doing nothing - watching tv - tonight. one of the guys came in, offered beers around, and a bit later got up from the couch and said 'fuck it i want cake' and just made a duncan heinz cake or some shit like that. fucking right on!

no matter how cool they are, roomates always end up being pains in the ass.

I'm a lot happier living alone, because like if I want company I'll call tell someone to come over.

Roomates are imposed company.

see, some people are awesome? anyway, i'm very happy with the roommate situation. i hope our landlord decides to do something about our broken shower. then it will be bliss.

this seem more like whining about roommates than cheerings, but. i'm living with my housemate right now, which i invited him in and it was a really learning experience. we were bestfriend, and i realized when very close friends living together there seems to be alot of expectation out of each other. and we begin to argue and and shit and have problems we never had before. trust is tough thing too. in this case he is involved with drugs. i allow him to smoke cigs and pot outside the house. one time i saw him mixing some drugs in the house using my alcohol and i was like wtf and had to pour the rest of alcohol down the drain. but we reached an agreement now.

there are funny things happen. like one time he used my 'working' scisscor to cut his pubes hair. it would have been great if we have the same interests, we do somewhat, but with a drastic different lifestyle there are unavoidable conflicts. like i'm trying to sleep at 11pm and there his friend sover at 2am and people calling at 3am. also annoying black metal, arghh. but for the most part we are on good term now.

i guess if i can find the right roommate it could be really fun.