Roommate Rants

I've gotta agree.

Cats suck pretty fucking hard.

They're like having a fat woman on her period in your house.

All they do is sit around, whine until you feed them, then continue to whine. And you get no affection. If you do, that's followed by scratching.

Cats bring happiness to many people. Why would someone take them as pets if they were only going to be a burden? Taking care of an animal can be rewarding by itself, even if you may not get much in return. Plus, for some people cats(or having a per around the house, in general) are a cure for loneliness.

I am allergic to cats, but certain friends of mine have cats that don't bother me and that's probably because they have leather furniture. It's mainly the cat dander that gets to me.

Apparently every cat you've ever met has hated you, then. I've got five and they're all pretty friendly and affectionate.

No, there's one exception that proves the rule is my mates cat Charlie.

He's ace.

But Molly is evil. She's got an offset Hitler mustache. Said it to her, and ever since she's hated me :(
She rolls over so your tricked into stroking and tickling her (Which everyone does) and then she starts clawing at your arm.

Hopefully not the kind that gets busted by the police for owning dozens of cats and feeding them poorly, and stuffing the dead ones in the freezer.

Speaking of animal abuse, my aunt bought a dog from the animal shelter a year or so ago. The dog had apparently been in a home with about 15 other similar dogs, and they were all starved and beaten. 'Bear' apparently took the brunt of it, and I swear he's the most cowardly dog/animal I have ever seen. He's a big boy too, not some puny little shit. I still can't pet him because he either pisses himself or runs away.

It's quite sad really.

I still can't pet him because he either pisses himself or runs away.

I hate animals like that.

I always piss myself laughing when people describe them, and I know I shouldn't.

I laughed for about 5 minutes straight at some blokes dog because it has one eye, limps, is obese and lazy as fuck, and just growls at everything

I hate animals like that.

I always piss myself laughing when people describe them, and I know I shouldn't.

I laughed for about 5 minutes straight at some blokes dog because it has one eye, limps, is obese and lazy as fuck, and just growls at everything

notfunnehfw2.png

Cats are cool. I used to be kinda anti-pets. But then I moved in with two chicks that had a cat, and the cat would just come in my room and chill, and I turned out liking it. I also came into contact with cats because several friends and several girls I have dated have cats. Dogs seem pretty cool, too, but I have just not come into contact with them as much. When I was growing up, we never had pets in the household.