Roommate Rants

Any form of aniaml abuse is horrible. There were several reports some time back about a bunch of high-school punks going around and setting stray cats on fire in one of the neighborhoods here. Fiucking bastards, the serial killers of tomorrow. Human cruelty nowadays is simply boundless.

The only thing my roommate does that's annoying is turn the TV on loud when I'm going to sleep, sometime witohut him knowing I'm awake, and him waking me up in the middle of the night with the Tv going, like last night. but that's all.

Any form of aniaml abuse is horrible. There were several reports some time back about a bunch of high-school punks going around and setting stray cats on fire in one of the neighborhoods here. Fiucking bastards, the serial killers of tomorrow. Human cruelty nowadays is simply boundless.

:erk: If I ever saw that happening I would have to kick some ass.

:lol:

THATS FUCKING HILARIOUS!

:lol::lol::lol:

I used to know this one kid, he was really funny. I guess he shot his neighbors cat out of the window with a pellet gun lol. And I think he lit it on fire before too. This was a long time ago he told me about all this so Im not completely sure about the fire.

Well, sometimes you get good cats, but those cats act like dogs, so in essense, they are dogs that shit train themselves.

Cats that act like cats deserve to be abused. Arrogant bastards.

I have never seen a cat in a good home act like that. If they are abused by little children, etc then it's a different story. My kitty is real nice, though he's a slick bastard and doesn't like to picked up much (I do it anyway though)

My neighbhors cat used to be nice till she grew up. Now when she sees me she scratches, hisses, bites and growls like a pitbull at all but two people.

My cat has a fine disposition. It just likes to eat, sleep, watch the birds outside, and get pet once in a while. It's never spiteful, vengeful, selfish, or whiny.