Roommate Rants Part 2: The Second Semester Around

If I had a roommate that pissed me off like Zeph's sexy friend id beat the shit out of them. I hate when I go visit my mates (Female ones) at Uni, cos they and their dorm mates do all this fake arselicking, laughing, shit like that when they're obviously stupid faggots, but cos you live together you have to get on, bullshit.

Absolutely nothing has changed regarding my roommate...

1) He still sits at his computer all day and night typing smilies (talking to one person the whole time, btw) on Yahoo messenger, typing as loud as possible even when I go to bed.

2) Still watches people play video games on Youtube whenever he's not typing smilies.

3) Still makes farm animal noises in his sleep.

4) Still eats nothing but hot dogs and french fries for lunch and dinner at the dining hall every single fucking day. The only time he eats something different is when the dining hall is out of hot dogs and french fries, in which case he walks back to the dorm and makes Easy Mac.

Besides that, he's the nicest guy in the world. He's just an introverted pig.
Who does he talk to? Does he have real life friends? I feel kinda bummed about this guy :erk:

If I was going to have a roommate then I would dorm you shitcock. But not a faggot roommate, so you see the dilemma.

You could room with me if you weren't a fucking faggot.

Aww you're such a cutie :p

Anyway, if I do go to Rutgers I still got another year of high school so you may be out by then. Though I'd still like to meet you just so I can find out if you are as arrogant in person as you are on the internet and I hope you are because you're damn halirious.

4) Still eats nothing but hot dogs and french fries for lunch and dinner at the dining hall every single fucking day. The only time he eats something different is when the dining hall is out of hot dogs and french fries, in which case he walks back to the dorm and makes Easy Mac.
:lol: I am always highly amused by your roomates eating habits.