Roommate Rants Part 2: The Second Semester Around

When I head out for collage I will force myself to get a dorm.
Irony

I really hate dorms. You don't really have as much freedom as living in your own opinion. Hope I could get a scholarship.
I really like dorm life. Almost all my friends are people from the dorm. It's a lot easier to meet people when you live with them. Sure you get a few annoying people, but it's possible to just ignore them. Plus there are hot girls EVERYWHERE. It does take a little getting used to when you are in the bathroom and a girl walks in. o_O

As for my roommate he is a pretty cool guy but I think it was good he got me as a roommate. I am a very easy going guy and he can be annoying sometimes just because he is socially awkward. Also I think I will have to confront him soon about bathing more, because it's actually starting to make the room smell bad :erk:. It's for his own good really.

As for my roommate he is a pretty cool guy but I think it was good he got me as a roommate. I am a very easy going guy and he can be annoying sometimes just because he is socially awkward. Also I think I will have to confront him soon about bathing more, because it's actually starting to make the room smell bad :erk:. It's for his own good really.

YOu could do what me and some friends did back in cadet camp a long time ago... Power Shower. Clothes and all.

Thank god I wont have any roomates when I start train school next week. Living in an apartment 20mins away from the school in the smallest fucking town ever is the shit. I hope it isn't an inbreed psychotown with some religious cult though, like all small villages in tv-series. :p

Absolutely nothing has changed regarding my roommate...

1) He still sits at his computer all day and night typing smilies (talking to one person the whole time, btw) on Yahoo messenger, typing as loud as possible even when I go to bed.

2) Still watches people play video games on Youtube whenever he's not typing smilies.

3) Still makes farm animal noises in his sleep.

4) Still eats nothing but hot dogs and french fries for lunch and dinner at the dining hall every single fucking day. The only time he eats something different is when the dining hall is out of hot dogs and french fries, in which case he walks back to the dorm and makes Easy Mac.

Besides that, he's the nicest guy in the world. He's just an introverted pig.

Eugh... got a few rants here. I go to a boarding school... thankfully my room is tedious to get to, so I rarely get hit by the inevitable practical jokes, unlike rooms near a) retarded egotistical assholes or b) the showers. I need say no more.
However, even though my neighbouring rooms generally house relatively nice guys, they do have some annoying habits. Stealing my picks, for instance. I bought 20 at the start of this term and they've all been taken. Also, getting drunk and running into my room at 2 in the morning because they think that somehow, thats funny.
Lastly, the guy next to me LOVES to pound out crappy electronic music through his £500 5.1 hi-fi system. The bass makes my door vibrate noisily, which can get rather annoying.

Absolutely nothing has changed regarding my roommate...

1) He still sits at his computer all day and night typing smilies (talking to one person the whole time, btw) on Yahoo messenger, typing as loud as possible even when I go to bed.

2) Still watches people play video games on Youtube whenever he's not typing smilies.

3) Still makes farm animal noises in his sleep.

4) Still eats nothing but hot dogs and french fries for lunch and dinner at the dining hall every single fucking day. The only time he eats something different is when the dining hall is out of hot dogs and french fries, in which case he walks back to the dorm and makes Easy Mac.

Besides that, he's the nicest guy in the world. He's just an introverted pig.
At the computer all day? That would make my comp burn out and shut down automatically, and itll do that on mine after a couple hours of use if I don't have a book underneath it. Does he not watch TV or go to the game room snd things like that, maybe an instrument for him would be good?

At the computer all day? That would make my comp burn out and shut down automatically, and itll do that on mine after a couple hours of use if I don't have a book underneath it.
What are you doing with your computer for it to act like that? I never shut my computers off ever and I never have any problem with it.

At the computer all day? That would make my comp burn out and shut down automatically, and itll do that on mine after a couple hours of use if I don't have a book underneath it. Does he not watch TV or go to the game room snd things like that, maybe an instrument for him would be good?

He does watch some TV (The Price is Right, mainly), but he has the cable hooked up to his computer monitor.

What are you doing with your computer for it to act like that? I never shut my computers off ever and I never have any problem with it.
I don't know, just regular everyday actions, probably having too many messengers open and web pages open at the same time.

I will whenever I feel it gets really hot and I do it all the time at home, but it's not comfortable on the hands to do it when you're typing on a desk at school.

This year (and next year) I am just rooming with my best friend from high school for Uni. It's a good setup, rarely do I have any complaints (sometimes he leaves his dishes too long, he does minimal household chores if any) since we are very similar in terms of both social and living habits.