Round Robin Story II

MagSec4

.:..::.: :.::..:.
Jan 14, 2003
Bogotá & New york
www.ultimatemetal.com
For the convenience of anyone and everyone, let's make a collective story a line at a time. It doesn't have to make sense, it doesn't have to be 'good', just take the story wherever the hell you feel like.

Once upon a time, there was an evil penguin named Morty. For days, he had been planning a...

..he met a cat wearing a shiny, spikey armor. The cat said "Hi, I'm the Skidding Cat of Doom. I can't walk on ice properly, but I'm totally dangerous". So Morty..

..who thought the Skidding Cat of Doom was sexy, recruited her to help him with his destructive plans. He took her home and put the map and designs on the kitchen table, but as soon as they were getting their heads on it, the bell rang..

"it must be lunch time!" said the skidding cat of doom. "nah, it's just the doorbell," replied morty. "i modified its sound to make it more ominous. and indeed, your moustache is trembling slightly. i bet it's..."

...The Eternal Woodsman of Doom and Hard Currency, two of the coolest super heroes around. They could easily deliver the nuclear payload and survive the blast, but now all we need is...."

"...to call to the right persons on the right moment."
so they did call vincent vega, who was very happy because he was dancing swing and drinking the 5 dollar shake (it was the right moment) so he...

...never remarry: his last partner, sally the mistreated seal of subversion, was such an obnoxious political extremist, she would have wanted morty to explode the nuke in front of...

..a children's hospital in the Israeli-Palestinian border. "..that bitch" reminisced Morty and quickly agreed. So off went Vince, the Eternal Woodsman of Doom, Hard Currency, the Skidding Cat of Doom, and Morty to their secret lair in..

... Antarctica where Morty decided to be a penguin of
Character and not to be
Lost to Apathy,so in order to change everything he went to
the Gallery and found the
Projector and played the movie
Skydancer. The audience sort of lost their
Minds.I guess things like that can happen,said Morty. Looking to find a safe
Haven he had no luck as the
Damage Done may have been too much? Because the
Exposures on the movie camera were not correct.He adjusted them and played
Enter Suicidal Angels.The audience went crazy. So Morty left the theater looking for ...

... a can of soda. he found the police waiting to arrest him for massive copyright violation. "now i feel the nuke idea would have been somehow more rewarding," mumbled morty while they were taking him away. luckily...

...Hard Currency was waiting outside with a crowbar and a fast get-a-way car. After four precise swings all the police were either knocked out or in too much pain to carry on the scuffle. Hard Currency picked up morty like a baby and made for the...

...they dicovered that the WMDs were meant to be dropped from an aircraft. Our heroes had forgot to read the manual on their way to Russia. Instead they had been playing Zelda for Gameboy. The police were still after them and they all began to worry, so they...

..broke their piggy banks and sold all their priced possessions in order to afford a suitable aircraft that would take them all, and their payload. They took off after a long day. Vince began to open the goods as they approached and suddenly realized something..
"Somebody fucked up in the supermarket!.."
The WMD crates were full of box after box of 'Wisk
tm.gif
Mild Detergent'
"...

"Oh you fucking Idiot" The skidding cat of doom said. Then before a moment passed he noticed the detergent had a flamable label on the side. Out of a pile of bags in the corner of the crafts hanger, The skidding cat of doom pulled out a container of gasoline, a carton of orange juice and a bunsen burner.
"We can Make ourselves a bomb out of this" He said "Just circle around the site to buy me a little time."
"...

"With pleasure" said the Eternal Woodsman of Doom who was flying the plane, "if only the stirring wheel hadn't just broken..". The plane started going down like the Coyote from a steep hill..