Roundhouse Tapes DVD

My boyfriend's ringing up the London cinema about getting tickets to the showing that's on the news thing on the front page of the site and I may be freaking out a little in excitement.

Gah! Must. Call. Now.
I really wish I didn't stumble on this after midnight.

Gah! Must. Call. Now.
I really wish I didn't stumble on this after midnight.
I called earlier, the guy said to ring in a few days as they're unsure whether the tickets are going to be sold via the band's website or by the venue. I'm going to call again tomorrow to make sure because it says they are available now on the main page.

They were shut when he called, so we're going to keep trying every day until we hopefully get some!!

^ Just to let you know, I just rang and they're not open until 4pm today. I didn't catch when they close but it says on their website about 9pm.

I'll probably ring again after my next lecture, so it'll be after four. There's no way enough people would've got in before then!

I haven't been able to get through to the cinema yet! The line has been busy for the last hour. Were you able to order them from the venue A Fair Judgement?
And then my mobile ran out of minutes with NO WARNING! Crazy British phones.

I stupidly went and chose the back row, don't have a clue why because there were loads of seats to choose (I was the sixth person to order tickets). I just thought I'd see the screen better. I thought about being at the front for the band but yeah I'm an idiot, should have said front row! Oh well, atleast I'm going!

Haha the guy said "some people are choosing the back row to see better, but the band will be at the front" so I went "....frontish please?" to not seem like too much of a fangirl. (since the boyfriend won't appreciate me drooling over Opeth while sitting next to him) so he put me in the third row :D

Just got through. I had a choice between side or middle, so I just booked middle(ish)
So excited now.

Damn I'm stupid, it ran through my mind and I was just going 'errrr...' for a few seconds I didn't want to keep the guy waiting and the word 'back' just popped out my mouth. Argh, that's going to annoy me now! I mean I call myself a fangirl but I don't choose front row?! :( Still the band are going to sign copies after I'll just have to chat them up then! :p I was thinking before what if Peter's there, but I doubt he will be. I'd just collapse if I saw him and jump on him when I manage to get up.

Question... what time does it actually start? I realise now that I never actually asked the guy when I bought tickets.

Neither did I. They should post some more info on the main page closer to the day, hopefully. Otherwise we'll have to call the venue.

I'm quite excited to see what exclusive merchandise they've got. I was thinking it might be a shirt with the picture of the weird guy made up of all their faces on it. I saw on youtube that they were wearing them at a gig a few days ago I think.