ROYAL CARNAGE APRIL MADNESS: Round #6.68: IT NEVER ENDS OH MY FUCKING GOD

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
Vote on a BAND BASIS!

Agalloch vs. Metallica

OK this means that you have to consider whatever Load, Re-load and St. Anger has done to tarnish your opinion of Metallica. :D Again, 12 hours.

No, pay attention faghat. In MY tournament, album ties have always been resolved by band votes.

EDIT: Oh if THIS one is. Yeah, I guess that's reasonable, but Agalloch will totally win this.

Quick question: Do I HAVE to pretend everything after Justice exists? I mean, shouldn't this be Metallica 83-88 vs Agalloch?

If this were Metallica 83-88, would everyone still vote Agalloch?

JayKeeley said:
Quick question: Do I HAVE to pretend everything after Justice exists? I mean, shouldn't this be Metallica 83-88 vs Agalloch?

If this were Metallica 83-88, would everyone still vote Agalloch?
Dude, don't try anything. This is EVERYTHING WITH THE NAME METALLICA ON IT vs EVERYTHING WITH THE NAME AGALLOCH ON IT

Everything Agalloch have done is pretty damn good, but they have a short legacy.

Much of what Metallica has done is amazing, some of it is perfectly okay, and a little bit flat out sucks (yes I said just a little bit), but they have a really long legacy.

Metallica.

What do all these bands have in common:

Black Sabbath
Iron Maiden
Sepultura
Katatonia
Bathory
Burzum
Enslaved

etc.

Huh? I'll tell you:

First half of catalog >>> Last half of catalog

Same shit with Metallica. If we're talking music only (and not the whole MP3 rubbish), I don't see how they're different to 99% of all other bands.

Metallica.

How two Agalloch albums can beat the first 4 Metallica albums is beyond me. But oh well... :Spin: