ROYAL CARNAGE APRIL MADNESS: Round #6: Remember the Fallen

Wait a minute - before people keep adding their votes - shouldn't we take the recount? What if Agalloch are supposed to be in this round? :tickled:

One Inch Man said:
I really really like Viva Emptiness

That was a CD-R from me weren't it like? I knew you'd dig that shitz. :cool:

Bracket 1:
Burzum "Hvis Lyset Tar Oss"

Bracket 2:
Katatonia "Brave Murder Day"

JayKeeley said:
That was a CD-R from me weren't it like? I knew you'd dig that shitz. :cool:
Oh aye, I spun that CD-R more than any I've ever had, then finally bought the damn album and still really dig it.

I don't even know what mallcore and nu-metal and all the other fun trinket genre names are anymore, which is why music is divided into two categories for me now: Sucks and Rules. Viva Emptiness, including Ghost of the Sun, falls under Rules.

One Inch Man said:
I don't even know what mallcore and nu-metal and all the other fun trinket genre names are anymore, which is why music is divided into two categories for me now: Sucks and Rules. Viva Emptiness, including Ghost of the Sun, falls under Rules.

(new album out this year!)

hahahaha I just stumbled across this in an MS Paint competition:

mrmiyagi.jpg

We might want to drop this thread and start a new one to avoid confusion. Probably the best way, though it means the first bracket would have to be re-done. Alternatively, we could tally the votes and bring it over, but try to make sure no one votes twice and continue.

I say we scrap the thread and re-start. It's cleaner that way. It's up to Erik -- and he won't be back online until tomorrow (unless he wakes up in the middle of the night to log on, in a cold sweat, woken by a nightmare that Tom Araya was making him his bitch for having voted Fagatonicwater). :loco:

hahahahaha this really is turning into DECISION 2000: BATTLEGROUND FLORIDA.

bad vote bad vote bad vote bad vote bad vote bad vote bad vote bad vote bad vote bad vote bad vote bad vote bad vote bad vote bad vote bad vote bad vote bad vote
RED STATE! RED STATE!

click me!

What happens is I'm going to count the Burzum/Maiden votes from here and declare the others invalid. You have 12 hours to vote in round 6.67.