Royal Carnage HATE Thread

we had a guy here that weighed over 400 lbs and when he went into the bathroom you could smell it for hours after he left. seriously, it smelled like something had crawled up his ass and died. plus he was so fat he couldn't wipe so he smelled in his cubicle and all the women complained. he said the smell came from his running sores.

We only have two toilets for our entire floor. That's not near enough, but when fuckers from the floor below us come up to use our toilets, there's even less chance of getting an empty bathroom.

And I hate when i'm taking a dump and some other dude decides to take a dump in the next stall. That just seems really.....gay. I do not want a dumping partner.

Yeah I do NOT like dumping partners. Urinal standins are bad enough, but I can deal with it, albeit hesitantly.

Sorath, please let me know when it is storytime.

lizard said:
he said the smell came from his running sores.
Jesus! :ill:

yeah he was a real train wreck. he got fired from Kentucky Fried Chicken for grabbing some woman's ass so of course he got picked up by us as a qualified employee. Then the dumbass spent all day looking at nude photos at work when his monitor faced the hallway, and writing emails to his net honeys and saying things like, "remember the last time we had phone sex? oh how I wish I could Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk and suuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..." in between bouts of depression where he'd tell them, "I know I'm no longer capable of penetrating a woman but my tongue can still please you, but maybe I should just kill myself and go to my parents...." in the hopes that they would write him back and praise him...

just not a good situation. I knew all about it because management had me spying on him over the network.

"I know I'm no longer capable of penetrating a woman but my tongue can still please you, but maybe I should just kill myself and go to my parents...."

hahahahahahahhahaa oh man, that is FUNNY. One of my friends is about 400 lbs. and is always claiming to score with all kinds of chicks, the accepted theory is that he hasn't even seen his dick in a few years.

one day he and his gf got into an argument on IM and it went something like this:

her: do you have any money?
him: what? I gave you $300 last week!! WTF
her: but you know I need my meds and smokes! If I don't have my smokes I might as well die!!!!!
him: well maybe you need to stop being so greedy I have no money for food
her: that's it, I might as well take all my pills right now and kill myself!
him: fine, I'll just STOP taking all my pills and kill myself too!

at that point all I could do was shake my head. It taught me one thing though...no matter how pathetic your life is, there is someone out there who will take you.

I don't think it was until I came to the US until I saw the first crack stain. I mean, to walk into a toilet cubicle, and see a skid mark STARTING from the toilet seat itself left me speechless. First off all, how far back do you need to sit? Do some people lean back against the flush unit? Or are you just so FAT that your arse spreads out beyond the comode rim?

And about the "not flushing" thing - do people not flush at home? How is it that someone can take a dump, wipe their arse, get up, and then....just walk away without flushing? Can that even be possible?

It is impossible to forget that there is a greasy shit sitting in the comode, because everybody takes a look inside before flushing it away. It's extra polite to wait until flush is complete so you can decide whether a secondary flush is required.

JayKeeley said:
It is impossible to forget that there is a greasy shit sitting in the comode, because everybody takes a look inside before flushing it away. It's extra polite to wait until flush is complete so you can decide whether a secondary flush is required.
Exactly.

@lizard, again, jesus. You really wonder about people like that, is it all talk or are they really that close to the edge all the time that they'd just kill themself because they missed the new Oprah the day before.

JayKeeley said:
because everybody takes a look inside before flushing it away.
I don't. :cool:

I don't want to see my slimy turds. I do however take a look at the first wipe to make sure I'm not shitting out blood. :yuk:

Everybody takes a look inside the bowl before flushing, just like everybody looks inside their tissue after sneezing up a gobule of lung butter, heh.

Well, I'm not part of everybody, then, heh. I never look in the bowl before that first funky flush.

I'm not saying that people stand there and assess it under a microscope, I'm just saying it's impossible to FORGET that you just shat in a bowl and therefore didn't flush.

Are people not flushing because (a) they forgot, (b) they're lazy, (c) they think it's funny, (d) they're disgusting, or (e) all of the above. :loco:

I look in the bowl halfway through (to make sure nothing weird is going on, and maybe I'm just fascinated by my own feces :loco: ) then at the end to make sure it all heads toward the ocean and no floaters are leftover.

I never trust hotel toilets. They have the weakest flushes in existence. It's like the water comes down and just creates a slow moving whirlpool and tries to 'drag' the plops into the U-bend. A good flush is one that just fucking gushes out like Niagra Falls and takes those bastards out like the SS Destroyer.

Best toilet evAr: the Starbucks on University and Iowa, near UC Riverside. Oh man, talk about a POWER FLUSH!!!

My toilet fucking sucks now, when it started to leak I called management and they fixed it, but changed the water level and/or pressure to really low so now even the most mundane dumps are at least 2-flushers.

I hate people that hate Dr. Phil! :yell:

That man is my guide, my shining beacon, my northern star, the light in the end of my tunnel. If this was real life, I would challenge the Dr. Phil haters to a duel, to defend his honour!

Toilets in planes are scary. They hiss, and then suck BOOOM and anything caught in that black hole is lost forever :ill:

Erik said:
You've just described every toilet in England. changing "plops" into "dirt" you've also described every shower in England. Porcelain christ on stilts, what the fuck's wrong with you people and your 19th century bathroom implements? It's very nearly impossible to take a fucking shower in your country because they have a water velocity of about 3 drops a minute. Fuck that.
Yep, it is disgusting. When I bought my house in London, it had a bathtub with no shower option. So I bought a shower attachment and drilled it into the wall so I could take standup showers like any civilized human being. Of course, the water just fucking trickles out and so I needed to install a secondary water pump to add some velocity to the H2O output. But then I left for the US so this hasn't happened yet, and my tennant can live with weak showering.

It amazes me that people still take baths over showers. Yeah, having a bath is very relaxing and it soaks the muscles etc, but for fucks sake, if you want to get CLEAN, you HAVE to take a shower with constant RUNNING water at HIGH velocity.