Royal Carnage HATE Thread

Ayeka said:
Toilets in planes are scary. They hiss, and then suck BOOOM and anything caught in that black hole is lost forever :ill:
Yes, they are horrifying. On top of that, it's all blue water too.

Did you know that long distance flights will dump their toilet waste over the ocean?

JayKeeley said:
and my tennant can live with weak showering.
You mean CheifB? :lol:
JayKeeley said:
Did you know that long distance flights will dump their toilet waste over the ocean?
It lands on people's roofs sometimes, big blue frozen balls of airplane shit. That rules so damn much.

Crimson Velvet said:
I hate people that hate Dr. Phil! :yell:

That man is my guide, my shining beacon, my northern star, the light in the end of my tunnel. If this was real life, I would challenge the Dr. Phil haters to a duel, to defend his honour!
Anyone who can make millions of dollars for telling idiots a few words of common sense deserves to be respected, I guess.

Patty-Fatty.jpg

fuck whenever I see an incredibly fat person on one of those gokarts I want to rush at them and push them over to see if they really can walk or if they're just fucking fakers.

That said, then I realize that the combined mass of them + the kart is probably about 10 times my own mass and to attempt to run at them to push them over at full force is still a completely futile exercise according to the law of conservation of momentum.

My friend Adam had sex with a really fat chick over fall break. She was like...five foot nothing and a hundred eighty pounds. So now we call him "Porkchop."

I hate the people who bought all the Adderall in this hall before I could get some. CAN'T SLEEP, EXAM WILL EAT ME. Also I hate the musical taste of the Texan asshole next door who plays really loud pop-punk and MTV rap all the time.

Nice Simpsons reference. ;)

Pyrus said:
My friend Adam had sex with a really fat chick over fall break. She was like...five foot nothing and a hundred eighty pounds. So now we call him "Porkchop."
That sounds like the chick I dated recently, she tried to have sex with me, and I gave it an honest shot, but my ween said "NO WAY, DUDE!" He allowed a blowjob though, haha.

Crimson Velvet said:
I hate people that hate Dr. Phil!

That man is my guide, my shining beacon, my northern star, the light in the end of my tunnel. If this was real life, I would challenge the Dr. Phil haters to a duel, to defend his honour!
risky words, given that my last name is Burr :)
I still scrawl "BURR" on Alexander Hamilton's head of every 10$ bill I get
burrduel.jpg

That sounds like the chick I dated recently, she tried to have sex with me, and I gave it an honest shot, but my ween said "NO WAY, DUDE!" He allowed a blowjob though, haha.
haha ... that happened to me also not too long ago with a black fat chick ... she was cool and cute and all ... but when it came down to business ... her belly rolls were just a major turnoff and I could not get it up for shit.

she was pissed for sure and kept calling me for a week or so ... she had this "I am all that" reputation ... and even had business cards with "DIVA" on them :D .... so needless to say she was pretty pissed when I wanted to hurl when I saw her naked.

tongue their corporate bungholes....I hear some CEOs LOVE it!
hehe ... you will never hear the end of but'ole jokes now.

lurch70 said:
haha ... that happened to me also not too long ago with a black fat chick ... she was cool and cute and all ... but when it came down to business ... her belly rolls were just a major turnoff and I could not get it up for shit.
You know the worst part, it was up, and as I went to stick it I got an instantaneous case of beach dick. I had to pretend I was drunk so as not to insult her.

Hey, I can withstand the but'ole jokes, bring 'em on. I'll just keep pleasing the ladies :)

Meanwhile, I've been with a *ahem* larger-than-I-prefer chick too. While I was able to perform, I certainly managed to lose that phone number in a hurry.