Royal Carnage - Whose Top 10 Best Reflects Your Own Tastes?

Whose Top 10 Best Reflects Your Own Tastes?

• Black Winter Day

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Chief B

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Erik

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Evil C

• JayKeeley

• NAD

• Papa Josh

• Total voters

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
The subject line pretty much says it all. My vote went to Cheif B, with Evil C being a close second. "The Puppet Master", "Recreation Day", "Anthems of Rebellion" and "Live on Earth" will all be in, or around, my Top 10.

Zod

Definitely NAD, that dude's tastes are spot on. I heard he has a massive wang too...

Cheif B, for having Maiden up there, and being prepared to consider Cradle Of Filth and Arch Enemy for inclusion too (not that I've heard those albums, but that's closer to the kinda stuff I listen to than...anything else on the lists :loco: :erk: )
I was well surprised to see The Darkness slipped in at #10 as well! Power to that man! :D

What the hell is Evil C thinking putting Anthrax at #1 on his list? I saw that an instantly thought "This man has no taste and cannot be taken seriously" :saint: who is this dude anyway? I don't think I've ever seen the name bandied around before...

2K posts, w00t!

i would also have to go for 'none' haha. wheres Mind Revolution and SETI and DCA? negura bunget is good, but waaaaay overrated. i also havnt heard most of the ones on anyones list haha. i definately plan to check some of em out based on discription though. BWD's #1 fsho.
-neal

Ayeka said:
What the hell is Evil C thinking putting Anthrax at #1 on his list? I saw that an instantly thought "This man has no taste and cannot be taken seriously" :saint: who is this dude anyway? I don't think I've ever seen the name bandied around before...

Evil C started Mainstream Resistance, a print zine, back in the day, WAY before RC was even thought of. He brought me on board and together we helped keep metal pumping in Houston. When MSR was retired, I came to RC and now me and him have come full circle as he is now a part of RC as well.

Anthrax is his all time favorite band, I shit you not. And to be honest, I don't agree with the positioning of their latest, although I do find it to be a good release. Roger Daltrey turns in a good performance with the band and "What Doesn't Die" is one of their best songs in years.

Why can't he be taken seriously, because his tastes are different than yours? We've had this discussion too many damn times on this board. (One of the reasons I'm not on the forum as much lately... it gets old after awhile, goddammit!)

Papa Josh said:
Why can't he be taken seriously, because his tastes are different than yours? We've had this discussion too many damn times on this board. (One of the reasons I'm not on the forum as much lately... it gets old after awhile, goddammit!)
Bingo. Don't even try and be intelligent about it ;)

Cheers for the history lesson :)

Yep...

I will admit that I am a huge Anthrax fan. The tattoo should be proof of that. I love lots of metal, but Anthrax has been there for me since junior high. My top 10 list is just my opinion. Everyone has one, just like an asshole, and if you dont like my opinion, you are an asshole. Or something like that.

I just found out a picture of me and charlie showing off our anthrax tats will make it into the new live anthrax album. Such a fanboy fantasy come true. Not only am I a fan, I will do anything to help my favorite bands. I took pictures of them a few years back in Texas, and were actually published by the band. Even was on the thanks list on the Vh1 behind the music special.

Thanks to Papa for clearing up my background. I have always been devoted to the metal scene, and will continue to do everything in my power to help out.

Evil c

notman said:
I just found out a picture of me and charlie showing off our anthrax tats will make it into the new live anthrax album. Such a fanboy fantasy come true. Not only am I a fan, I will do anything to help my favorite bands.
:OMG: That is incredible. Who took that picture then? It rules.

General Zod said:
The subject line pretty much says it all. My vote went to Cheif B, with Evil C being a close second. "The Puppet Master", "Recreation Day", "Anthems of Rebellion" and "Live on Earth" will all be in, or around, my Top 10.
Oh yeah, another live album in his list. Damn, some people don't read their company memos!

EDIT: I'll be interested to see other publications' lists and see how they compare. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if either Chief B or Evil C win the 'popularity' vote.

My guess is, Maiden, King Diamond, Arch Enemy, Nevermore, Katatonia, and possibly Evergrey will make several top lists this year. Gotta say, for 'traditional' metal, 2003 was a fucking insane year.