Royal Carnage - Whose Top 10 Best Reflects Your Own Tastes?

Whose Top 10 Best Reflects Your Own Tastes?

• Black Winter Day

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Chief B

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Erik

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Evil C

• JayKeeley

• NAD

• Papa Josh

• Total voters
Wow, all these people giving me Kudos for my choices! I always thought I was the odd one out - as most of the RC writers are at different ends of the spectrum. Maybe, you just can't beat good ole metal music !!

Ayeka said:
I was well surprised to see The Darkness slipped in at #10 as well! Power to that man! :D
Just to let you know that there will definitely be a review of this album on RC - I am currently writing one as we speak.

JayKeeley said:
Oh yeah, another live album in his list. Damn, some people don't read their company memos!
I've spent the whole year trying to write! Reading memo's - Bah! :)

spaffe said:
i went with erik, not that i've heard a lot of albums from his list but he had negura bunget in first place and some other disc i kinda like furhter down. blaha
:lol: Ha ha, you didn't even look at the other lists did you?! Be honest. :loco:

My list was designed to stimulate the male erogenous zone(s), in the gay way. Glad it finally worked!

notman said:
My top 10 list is just my opinion. Everyone has one, just like an asshole, and if you dont like my opinion, you are an asshole. Or something like that.
Is it just me or do people who get all shirty about the whole "respecting other opinions" malarky (vastly overrated imo) have insecurity issues? Maybe I don't like your arsehole and think it's horrid and smelly. Bugger boo :loco: Rock on boyo.

So what has this poll taught us? That most people who frequent the RC forum like Erik's taste in music, and probably lean towards some of that black metal evil tr00 stuff.

Maybe we should invite some of the folk from the GMD and Opeth boards down here for a party. :loco: