Rush's 2nd Era of Releases

I think I'd go with Counterparts, Roll The Bones and Test For Echo, unless we are also including Power Windows in the modern era, I love that one...

BTW, been a fan since right before All The World's a Stage came out.

Just about the same, here.

You know you might be a Rush fan when you yell "Awesome!" whenever a local AM station -- Atlanta's most popular radio station, actually -- uses yet another Rush song in one of their promo 'drops.' (I heard another new one tonight.) :headbang:

I think I'd go with Counterparts, Roll The Bones and Test For Echo, unless we are also including Power Windows in the modern era, I love that one...

I include PW in the modern era. Err, Power Windows, not Permanent Waves. Both rule mightily.

I think it was the first CD I ever bought that had been digitally produced all the way through. Back then, it was rare, and CDs were marked with "ADD" or "AAD" or (rarely) "DDD," indicating which phases of production had been handled digitally. Power Windows was a DDD.

Well as someone who has saw Rush 14 times since Signals its really hard to Pin Down the best Album, I like most everything they have done yeah some songs are not as good as others..I didn't like Counterparts as much as i should have in the time it came out..but now its really a great cd with great writing and Catchy songs like Leave that thing alone, Animate, ect..But every album including Snakes and arrows has give great songs expecially for a live perfomance with all the songs they have now No concert by them should be boring and i'm yet to see a Boring Rush Show. I hope the 2010 era bring even More great albums, I know one day they will be hanging it up that will be a sad day..Lets hope that don't happen anytime soon:)