RYM thread

who has a RYM account here? i know @HamburgerBoy @CiG @Vegard Pompey @TechnicalBarbarity @challenge_everything @The Ozzman @Master_Yoda77 @Slayed Necros @no country for old wainds @Dazed and Brutal @Vesupria

missing anyone? anyone who's actually posted in the last couple years, i mean? thinking of making use of the more customisable new charts to see what a metal chart from UM regs looks like.
I'm Bloopy on there too but haven't used it properly up to this point. Currently I maintain a couple of lists, add the occasional movie review or forum post but that's about it.

I may mash my top few favourite albums from each year into one master playlist/.txt file and rank them. Then I could figure out what rating values to go berserk on RYM with from there. And throw in a few lower ratings for bands' other albums as I go.

who has a RYM account here? i know @HamburgerBoy @CiG @Vegard Pompey @TechnicalBarbarity @challenge_everything @The Ozzman @Master_Yoda77 @Slayed Necros @no country for old wainds @Dazed and Brutal @Vesupria

missing anyone? anyone who's actually posted in the last couple years, i mean? thinking of making use of the more customisable new charts to see what a metal chart from UM regs looks like.

I'm pretty sure I've seen reviews from someone with a pathological hatred of capital letters but remind me of your handle again?

I loaded in a bunch more album ratings which'll be picked up by RYM's weekly chart update I guess (Tuesday mornings PST). Probably hit the majority of my 4s and up, but still doing some listening to see where some others fit. A big improvement over what I had before anyway!

Refining a ranking of albums is a lovely time-consuming process. I feel I need to listen to them all ...after having already listened to the majority on the 1st pass. I prob won't even post the list as I like having very few RYM lists. Though I did discover changes needed in the albums list I do have up. Plus one to shift down a bit in my 70s metal list for the future UM thread.