SAD SONGS

Eucharist - A Velvet Creation and Mirrorworlds
At The Gates - With Fear I Kiss the Burning Darkness (more mournful I guess)
Arcane Sun - s/t
Agalloch - The Mantle (more despair and isolation I guess but similar in concept)
Black Forest - Sadness (the title says it all really)
Jesu - s/t
old Katatonia
Mar de Grises - The Tatterdamalion Express
Passage
Saturnus
Shape of Despair
Umbra Nihil
Uaral
<insert any good funeral doom band here>

Edit: I didn't read the topic just asking for songs. Oh well these albums are worth checking out.

Fiddler On The Green ??
B000040OC4.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

...death means just life

please let me die in soolliittuddee!

~Neurotica said:
oh... btw... some ppl say Lamb Of God isnt melodic and that you cant really figure out one song from another, but I wanna notice - there's one song of them that almost makes me cry - its "Blood of the scribe"... There are so different moods in this one song...
Its melodic, its deep its just amazing like as an art work...

I think he ment songs that actually make you cry, not songs that make you cry cuz they are so good, hehehe, but yes. Blood of the Scribe is defintely good stuff :)

Narg n Lamb said:
I think he ment songs that actually make you cry, not songs that make you cry cuz they are so good, hehehe, but yes. Blood of the Scribe is defintely good stuff :)

yes, I know what he meant =) but theres some moment in this song that I find really sad... not the whole song (as it changes 5 times during the playtime lol)... I can even say the time of the moment 02.11-02.40. The part where minor is so bright... :cry: waaaaa

Yngwie J. Malmsteen's Rising Force - Icarus' Dream Suite Op. 4

Kamelot - Don't You Cry

Anathema - One Last Goodbye

Dream Theater - Space Dye Vest