Same old Anthrax same old setlist

Scott and Charlie have zero talent. They are better off putting cardboard cutouts on stage, I've said it time and time again.

Real musicians are graded how well they perform in concert. Obviously if Scott had any guitar talent, he's only the Rhythm and admitted he can't play or construct guitar solos or even knows the music for the rest of their music live.

Get off the crack pipe dude...

I don't even want to hear Bush songs by joey.I just didn't like them during that period.Not necessarily because of bush but because of the nature of the music.
I wish they would add a lot more songs from Persistence and drop medusa!

As much as I'd like them to incorporate Bush era shit in the set, I have to agree I don't want to hear it done by Joey. But...that's almost precisely the reason why the setlist doesn't vary a whole lot. They continue to ignore a fucking gigantic chunk of their catalog because they've painted themselves into this Belladonna corner.

I realize my opinion won't be very popular around here now since most of the Bush era posters have left.

I agree. I don't favour Bush or Belladonna era really but Bush re-invented the songs on 'The greater...' why not in reverse for some selected tunes!?