Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet this Saturday!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Hey guys! Just plugging our next gig! It's gonna be a long day!! 3 sets of Maiden starting at noon, again at 1:30 and then 3:00pm I might add that we are playing 3 DIFFERENT sets of Maiden so no duplicate sets! Come on down and have an afternoon of outdoor metal and shopping at the swap meet! It's an ALL AGES EVENT! :headbang:

ONLY $1.00!!!!
Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet
12963 Alondra BlvdSanta Fe Springs, CA 90670562-921-9996
www.sfsswapmeet.com

Paul will be there but I will not be. I will be getting hair and makeup done for a wedding I'm in later that night :( but we drove by the swap meet last night on the way home from the Kings game and there you guys were up on the big sign that you were going to be there :)

That's another thing I love about you gals, your willingness to mix it up. To go where Maiden no longer goes, to keep it fresh and to conquer new goals.

In part, I understand why Maiden play the same set list over and over and over again, they ....

1) Want to hone it to perfection, every time. Janick exception ... sorry.

2) There would no end to the complaining if one town got a song the next didn't. Maiden fans are too often incessant whiners.

3) I suppose the complexity of the stage set, lights, sound board, etc. might require a certain amount of predictability??

Also, is there an easier way to find the stage? Last time after about 15 minutes of wandering around lost, I finally heard soundcheck going on and followed the sound.

Also, is there an easier way to find the stage? Last time after about 15 minutes of wandering around lost, I finally heard soundcheck going on and followed the sound.

Hello All,
My name is Maleni I am the manager of the swap meet (and hire all the bands), What is the easiest way to find the stage? The swap is shaped in a rectangle, at the beginning and end of each row letters and numbers are painted on the ground, you want to find L-M row. The stage is located around L and M 15. I hope this makes it easy.
To you regular forum members first 10 members that post you are attending the show and what time you will be arriving, I will give you one free meal and two free beverage coupons:kickass: ( Maidens and a meal for just one buck).
Looking forward to a great show :headbang:
See you there !!!!

Have fun ladies! Last time I went I had a blast hearing you ladies perform outdoors.

Hello All,

To you regular forum members first 10 members that post you are attending the show and what time you will be arriving, I will give you one free meal and two free beverage coupons:kickass: ( Maidens and a meal for just one buck).
Looking forward to a great show :headbang:
See you there !!!!

Me! [my screen name is my real name], about 11:30AM

Hello All,
My name is Maleni I am the manager of the swap meet ......

....To you regular forum members first 10 members that post you are attending the show and what time you will be arriving, I will give you one free meal and two free beverage coupons:kickass: !!!!

Now if only you'd throw in roundtrip Air fair from North Idaho, we'd have a splendid plan. :lol:

But many thanks for the directions and offer.:headbang: