Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet this Saturday!

Hello All,
My name is Maleni I am the manager of the swap meet (and hire all the bands), What is the easiest way to find the stage? The swap is shaped in a rectangle, at the beginning and end of each row letters and numbers are painted on the ground, you want to find L-M row. The stage is located around L and M 15. I hope this makes it easy.
To you regular forum members first 10 members that post you are attending the show and what time you will be arriving, I will give you one free meal and two free beverage coupons:kickass: ( Maidens and a meal for just one buck).
Looking forward to a great show :headbang:
See you there !!!!

HIya Maleni....
I'm going to come for the 1:30 show with my son..... We are coming for the show and to shop, but we'd like to eat as well. (He's a teenager, kid NEVER stops eating) Can I count on you to help? Please !?!?!?! hehehehe

Thanks, see you on Saturday,
Mmmmmm, toasty!

SKATEFREE
:headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass::headbang:

Jeff Milne- Puckfiend- Skott with a K- Skate free 4 ever and son

Those of you that replied you will be attending the show check your private messages, this will tell you where to pick up your coupons.
Did I miss anyone?

See you Saturday!!! :wave:
Maleni

Were at 5 so far.

Hello All,
My name is Maleni I am the manager of the swap meet (and hire all the bands), What is the easiest way to find the stage? The swap is shaped in a rectangle, at the beginning and end of each row letters and numbers are painted on the ground, you want to find L-M row. The stage is located around L and M 15. I hope this makes it easy.
To you regular forum members first 10 members that post you are attending the show and what time you will be arriving, I will give you one free meal and two free beverage coupons:kickass: ( Maidens and a meal for just one buck).
Looking forward to a great show :headbang:
See you there !!!!

Do I count as a "regular forum member" even though I just joined? 'Cause I'm a full-fledged groupie for almost a year now.:saint: I'll be there prior to 11:30 (traffic pending). Meal or no, this show will ROCK!:headbang:!

Do I count as a "regular forum member" even though I just joined? 'Cause I'm a full-fledged groupie for almost a year now.:saint: I'll be there prior to 11:30 (traffic pending). Meal or no, this show will ROCK!:headbang:!

O.k. full- fledged groupie your in. New members are welcomed, I'm fairly new myself.
Check your private message for info :kickass:
Maleni

I'll be missing yall tomorow, knowing that you'll be playing in southern CA, and I aint there no more.

Have a great show!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I had to leave early for a wedding, so I only caught the first set.

First set o' the day:

Different World
Die With Your Boots On
Flight of Icarus
Sun and Steel
Sea of Madness
Revelations
The Prisoner
22 Acacia Ave
Sanctuary

Set 2
Aces High
Can I play With Madness
Tailgunner
# of the Beast
Another Life
Transylvania
Clairvoyant
Fear of the [creative spelling I better not repeat]
Hallowed

Set 3
Invaders
Wasted Years
Murders in the Rue Morgue
Trooper
Evil That Men Do
Alexander the Great
Phantom of the Opera
Run to the Hills

There were a lot of vid cameras out in the audience yesterday so maybe something will show up on youtube. Someone sent me a link to a couple of songs from the previous show we did there. I liked that it was all natural lighting - playing in daylight is pretty rare for us!

Jim,
The image quality is not coming through so good, but good enough to get the analogous joke.
I just hope this doesn't end up being prophetic of what is to come through all these fires. Maybe a clip playing "Remember Tomorrow" is in order.

Awesome setlists!!! Really, really great ones!!! Would love to see any photos or vid if anyone has any. :D

I have some shots from the last two shows in SFS, but I am still trying to navigate this pace. I have no clue how to put them up for you. I am not super technical so if someone, with some patience, can help me figure it out, I'm willing to try.