Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet this Saturday!

I have some shots from the last two shows in SFS, but I am still trying to navigate this pace. I have no clue how to put them up for you. I am not super technical so if someone, with some patience, can help me figure it out, I'm willing to try.

Try something like Photobucket, Imageshakc, Flickr etc. If you need any help, just give me a shout and I'll give you a hand. Oh and welcome to the boards! :D

Oh, there's no trouble at all. How could there be trouble when you don't know where to start? LOL! Like I said, I need someone with patience. Sorry...

Oh right. Well it's easy enough to do. Go register with Photobucket (www.photobucket.com) and then upload all your pics in there. Then when it's done, click the bottom links to copy the url (the ones with the bits around it) and then paste them in here. When you click post, the image will come up. Have a go at that and see how you get on. :D

Oh right. Well it's easy enough to do. Go register with Photobucket (www.photobucket.com) and then upload all your pics in there. Then when it's done, click the bottom links to copy the url (the ones with the bits around it) and then paste them in here. When you click post, the image will come up. Have a go at that and see how you get on. :D

Ok, I'll give it a shot. I had to sign out last night, I have family in fire areas and that really took priority. I am at work now, but will try it when I get home and let you know...thanks for the help!

Ok, I'll give it a shot. I had to sign out last night, I have family in fire areas and that really took priority. I am at work now, but will try it when I get home and let you know...thanks for the help!

No problem duder. If you have trouble, I'll give you my email address and you can send the photos directly to me and I can upload them for you.

I hope you and your family will be ok.

Welcome, 1MaidensLover! Hope you have luck putting up the pictures! I hope everyone in your family is safe.

And a big thanks, skott, for the early birthday present - it will come in handy if we end up outside again at Paladino's this Fri. :p :cool:

Welcome, 1MaidensLover! Hope you have luck putting up the pictures! I hope everyone in your family is safe.

And a big thanks, skott, for the early birthday present - it will come in handy if we end up outside again at Paladino's this Fri. :p :cool:

Thanks, Aja, for the welcome and well wishes! I am working on the pictures and I think they will be up here sooner than you think! So far the families are ok. Evacuations of my sister's area is eminent, but she is well prepared.

:headbang:

Hi all,

Sorry it's taken me so long to get the pics up here. I came home tonight with the intent of concentrating all of my efforts on getting it done. However, I am a team captain for the Walk for Hope to Cure Breast Cancer this year (this is why I was in a Walk for Hope shirt at the 10/20 show :)), and it is really taking up the majority of my spare time. Today alone, I went from having 22 people on my team at 8am to having 30 by 5pm and the Walk is this Sunday. Being captain is harder than I thought, but I am really loving it! Anyway, I promise, with some help from Metallicat180, that I the pics will be here soon.

Thank you for your patience. I know that being new, this isn't making me look real good, it's just bad timing.

P.S. Girls, my husband (who was wearing the "I'm here for the boobs" shirt), who hates cover bands, says, "Those chicks rock! I can't believe they played Alexander the Great! And they did it justice!" Kevin considers this THE best "long song" Maiden ever did. You've changed my husband. :headbang: SFS was our third show, we are looking forward to many more!

Ok, I'm going to give it a shot...let's see if this works...

100_2581.jpg

Great pics! Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Thank YOU for your help! And, you're all welcome! I am in the process of getting the two videos I took too, it takes a little longer. Thanks for the patience and I hope at least a couple were worth the wait! I'll be getting a better camera soon :) so hope fully the next pics won't be so...they could just be better. LOL!

Thank YOU for your help! And, you're all welcome! I am in the process of getting the two videos I took too, it takes a little longer. Thanks for the patience and I hope at least a couple were worth the wait! I'll be getting a better camera soon :) so hope fully the next pics won't be so...they could just be better. LOL!

You are very welcome! :D

They are great pics, nice to see the girls performing in daylight. Next time you just need to get a little closer to the action! ;) :headbang: