say something about ... yourself!

I always download it the morning after, watch it, then burn it for some Hero fans at work.

I scratched my balls and my hands smelled like chocolate so i was really confused but then i remembered that i had a brownie a little while ago so then i wasnt confused anymore

and you ate it with your pants down?

:lol::lol::lol:

Max has chocolate salty balls.

I missed the entire season of Next top model, and this seasons Hero's :( So don't feel bad guys.

I already need to continue drawing, and I'm not done catching up with the board. :( I'm almost done! THE FINAL STRETCH!

Ahh, all of you are walled up in the, "Tits or GTFO" thread anyhow. :lol: I'm counting seconds for someone to post some one with warts all over their titties or something. LOL! I shall dig in photo bucket and see if I can contribute! :D

Office heater is broken. 35 degrees outside and barely above that inside. Dude that has all the building contact numbers is on vacation. Have a ton of catching up to do and I can barely work my hands are so cold.

Managed to post and complain, though >.>

i had surgery one month and 4 days ago!

and

it's cold outside, so...

when it's cold outside

i like Agalloch and sex and hot chocolate.....

and Riverside

I really got my ass kicked at jiu-jitsu last night. It hurts everywhere and these are some of the best bruises I've gotten yet :D But I can barely move today.

Also, after just about 2 years, I finished the Sword of Truth series last night. 12 700+ page books. Totally epic, by far the best fantasy series I've ever read. It took me until 3am but it was too good and I was too close to the end to stop. Now I'm ultra tired. But it's cool, I have nothing to do after work today except sit on my ass all night. Kind of excited about that :kickass: