say something about ... yourself!

Hmmm I didn't go to bed last night/tonight. Wasn't that I couldn't sleep, I just didn't feel like it. Should be fun seeing as I have a Geology lab exam later today. I'm hoping that if i can stay awake (caffeine shall be put to use) I'll be able to "reset" my "biological clock" and maybe stop this habit of going to bed at 5am every night.

Got "The Dark Knight" Special Edition Blu-Ray w/ a Digital Copy for Christmas already. It's sold out over here already, good thing she works in the electronic department and gets first dibs on what she wants :D

... the lab exam took 30 minutes, tops. There were one or two big questions that I totally guessed on, but the TA mentioned that the exam was only 5% of the total Geology grade, so whatever. I'm glad I didn't get all stressed out about it. What a waste of Focalin, though.

Garm did it better
No. Not even fucking close. If you like deeper Opera tones shooped in a studio, then you'll like Garm, if you like a better/higher range shooped in a studio yet still sounds awesome live, then you'll like Simen.

P.S. Garm is a faggot.

:lol: was that serious? I don't even know hahahah.

I FC'd Slow ride on GH3, i missed 1 note on "talk dirty to me" fuck i choked 8 times and i missed one note.....im taking a break and ill try to FC it again...

Naw just random :lol: It is awesome though.