say something about ... yourself!

Really?! Interesting, I think she's the least attractive of all of them. She's also got nudes online somewhere.
i actually think she's one of the few really attractive ones. weird things stand out really strongly to me on almost each ones' faces. and some of them just have ugly hair.

*shrug*

not saying i'm such hot shit, but i'm not modeling for a calender.

Well, I was gonna head home for the day until I checked the traffic maps online. I'm hangin' out at work for a little while, that shit looks treacherous.

Well, I was gonna head home for the day until I checked the traffic maps online. I'm hangin' out at work for a little while, that shit looks treacherous.

Better safe than sorry. On my way to work today I saw three cars slide on the ice and crash into each other, and then a van try to veer out of the way and crash into a tree. Minor damage, but still pretty intense to see.

I got stuck in New York tonight with shitty towels and shittier weather. We're getting blasted with snow and ice and I have a 5 hour drive home in it tomorrow sometime. I coulda been home if the fucking Union workers would move a little faster.

Better safe than sorry. On my way to work today I saw three cars slide on the ice and crash into each other, and then a van try to veer out of the way and crash into a tree. Minor damage, but still pretty intense to see.
Well the roads around here are fine for the most part, especially the freeways. But it's supposed to snow like hell again tonight and I think everyone rushing home right now to beat it out is what's causing the backups.

When I took Steve to the airport Sunday at 6am, there were cars scattered along the side of the roads everywhere. People around here have no clue how to drive in the snow, except extremely slowly haha.