say something about ... yourself!

So I checked out a tech school in center city today, talked with a person there, it seemed reaally cool. A year and a half there I could have an associate's degree in computer systems, networking and shit like that, not to mention several certificates. That sounds favorable to 4 years of liberal arts.

Stack on the left = Modern Art final tomorrow
Stack on the right = Italian Renaissance final Friday

Lame-o.

img5922mu4.jpg

Just did some practice math problems for my cosmic evolution final tomorrow. I thought that this was appropriate:

wsb532x204pbf061adphotofy2.jpg

The next three days I have finals at 8 in the morning, and tomorrow and Thursday I have to go to work right after. And on Thursday night the company is taking everyone out to dinner. I'm going to be falling asleep at the table. :(

I'm in Wellsville, which feels like 100 miles from anything. It's nowhere near the city, which causes complete pizza fail. I did have pizza, but Pizza Hut doesn't compare to the epic goodness that the city provides.

That sounds like it's 100 miles from anywhere. And to clarify Long Island pizza, in my humble opinion is better than most city pizza! So if any of you are ever out here on Long Island... you must come to me... and I will guide you to the most amazing pizza ever.

Shit in towels, and Kevin's new project. Im going to take a look!

Cute list: Sophia, Miranda, Jessica, Brandy, and Shirley Ann, and Jessica M looks like the lady on Hero's so I'm surprised she didn't get high marks on the male folks list. Good job Kevin! I do like the textured back ground too.

Whew, I need to get off my ass and gather the rest of the addy's I want for the Xmas card list! I have people I still want to send too, but lack their home addy's. Aside from that, everything else is in the mail. I got the case of the SARDS since housework, and drawing have kept me offline all day. :( I'm in the mood to watch something too! Not sure what yet.