say something about ... yourself!

today i seriously did NOTHING...okok i had a walk with my dog, and played some guitar...but still nothing...this doesnt feel nice

tonight im going to the city and drink!! so i can forget this anoying day

wsb532x204pbf061adphotofy2.jpg

I forgot all about this! Has PBF updated recently?

Got fired today. My other three favorite people at the job got fired then they got me. I stole a bit more once I got started...three things total. The ipods are gone but they aren't going to criminally charge me. Nothing on my record.

*sigh*

I'm pretty sure it was one girl who fucked up, then ratted out everybody to save her own ass because she's stolen several thousand dollars more worth of stuff than we did.

The old man says he can get me a job at Dillard's when I want it. Unloading trucks still, and whatnot. Sober John wouldn't have stolen so much. Fucking bars. I know that's no excuse but shit. I need to conduct a deep introversion.

Got fired today. My other three favorite people at the job got fired then they got me. I stole a bit more once I got started...three things total. The ipods are gone but they aren't going to criminally charge me. Nothing on my record.

*sigh*

I'm pretty sure it was one girl who fucked up, then ratted out everybody to save her own ass because she's stolen several thousand dollars more worth of stuff than we did.

The old man says he can get me a job at Dillard's when I want it. Unloading trucks still, and whatnot. Sober John wouldn't have stolen so much. Fucking bars. I know that's no excuse but shit. I need to conduct a deep introversion.

Uh, remember when I posted "lawd, lawd"?!!

Well...

LAWD, LAWD.

Then you should have quit like a man. Put in your notice, see it through, and leave on good terms. How many jobs have you had so far? Subtract (at least) one good reference from that, now.

And if you say the bars are what made you steal shit, then I'm sad to say you've got a bigger problem that needs to be dealt with. The bars are now affecting your life in a negative way... they just cost you your job.

I don't recall you ever saying or being asked, so I'll do it... is the Xanax something that's prescribed to you for a medical/mental condition, or do you only take them recreationally?

My Secret Santa at work forgot my present today, I guess. Cuz I didn't get one :(

Hopefully I'll have two tomorrow. :D

My secret santa at work was Tina. We did our gift exchange today and she gave me a goddamned ugly ass cheap mother fucking plastic snowman. Am I pissed? Yes. Am I spoiled and ungrateful? You bet, but christ. The minimum was 20 dollars and I got a dollar store piece of crap. Fuck that noise, i spent about 50 on Maya and every one else did about the same.

Okay, spoiled only child greedy ass rant over. :lol:

My secret santa at work was Tina. We did our gift exchange today and she gave me a goddamned ugly ass cheap mother fucking plastic snowman. Am I pissed? Yes. Am I spoiled and ungrateful? You bet, but christ. The minimum was 20 dollars and I got a dollar store piece of crap. Fuck that noise, i spent about 50 on Maya and every one else did about the same.

Okay, spoiled only child greedy ass rant over. :lol:

Aww. That does suck. Twenty dollar minimum seems kinda steep though! Our max is $15. Monday thru Thursday we give our person something little and cheap, and then Friday the big $15 gift.

On Monday (something round day), I got a bag of Krispy Kreme donuts and hell yeah I ate them all.

Yesterday (something striped day), I got some pink striped socks which kinda sucks but eh.

Today (something red day), I got NARTHING.

Tomorrow is something edible day, so I should be getting something red and something edible :(

I've been spoiling my person though.

Aww. That does suck. Twenty dollar minimum seems kinda steep though! Our max is $15. Monday thru Thursday we give our person something little and cheap, and then Friday the big $15 gift.

On Monday (something round day), I got a bag of Krispy Kreme donuts and hell yeah I ate them all.

Yesterday (something striped day), I got some pink striped socks which kinda sucks but eh.

Today (something red day), I got NARTHING.

Tomorrow is something edible day, so I should be getting something red and something edible :(

I've been spoiling my person though.

Here's hoping you don't get a goddamn snowman. :oops: I got Maya some massage oil, I figure since she's so hot there are probably guys lining up to massage her so I'd help out with that, haha.

Perhaps you'll get red hots tomorrow!

Here's hoping you don't get a goddamn snowman. :oops: I got Maya some massage oil, I figure since she's so hot there are probably guys lining up to massage her so I'd help out with that, haha.

Perhaps you'll get red hots tomorrow!

Haha that's awesome! I wish I could find vibrating soap again :(

Let's see, for my person I got:

-Something round - a round tin of Burt's Bee's hand salve.
-Something striped - a striped planner from Barnes & Noble. It was hard finding something striped for a guy.
-Something red - a red zippered CD case.
-Something edible for tomorrow - a dark chocolate orange.
-Big gift for Friday - a $15 Itunes gift card.

Samamfa, shall we do a Christmas gift exchange/dinner again? Derick leaves on the 23rd for Maryland and he'll be gone til the 31st. We could do it before or after....