say something about ... yourself!

i saw that he posted a thread in the cob board called Children of Gay or something like that and today it was gone instead of filled with flames from OMG FUK U COB R BETTER THAN ANY BAND U LIKE K kids so that would probably be why since it seems like they basically ban for trolling now.

Yeah that sounds about right

Shortly after it was reported i posted the butthurt application. It was fun while it lasted, and worth the 2 day ban.

I don't know how the system works. Yeah just till' the 20th.

I got the next few days off after my shift, w00t! Now I can really crack down on the video game vixen thread!

( O ) ( O )
` ``` >
(___________)

dunno. i've started combing it to the side and, the way my hair is layered right now, there are shorter pieces (like down to my chin) that kinda hang in front of my face. and i'm thinking of getting it cut shorter with choppy layers, so it'd kinda turn into the emo cut anyway. hmm...

hmm.......

Yeah that's what I thought. But there's never any mention of specific acts of deviance, just various old white guys and their theories about why anyone is criminal or deviant in general. And it definitely doesn't help that my professor is a bitter old man who, on several occasions, has spent literally half the class complaining that nobody cares about the course. Gee I wonder why.

I went to GWAR last night. I had a great time except there was this drunk fat whore who 'knew the band' and before they came on she was annoying but out of kindness I didn't throw her off the gate... big mistake. After the second song the pushing was intense, as usual, but I was holding my spot. She couldn't, so she fucking grabs my hair and I turned to her and told her to fuck off... then she grabs it again, but this time she's pulling it as hard are she can. I let go of the gate with one hand (which caused me to lose a lot of space on the gate I had for me and my girlfriend, and hit her elbow up, not to break it or anything just to cause pain so she'd let go. I got my way back onto the gate, albeit in a smaller space but it was still good, fatty was holding on next to me with one hand and had no space. Anyways all of the sudden I feel a fucking great like shock, not electric but the kind you get when you hit your head and almost pass out. Then I felt it again and I realized she's fucking elbowing me in the head her hardest, and I turned around and she punches me in the face so I throw a couple light jabs upside her head as a fuck off warning you know. And then she's also punching kids in the face and elbowing people. There was 5 of us trying to get security's attention but they'd just come over and not know what the fuck was going on and leave or a crowdsrufer would distract them. I think after I hit her she stopped for a bit but being a drunk fucking whore she decides to start again. She punches me in the side of the head, and elbows me in the face. I decided to try and leave because if I don't I'm going to end up knocking her the fuck out. But well, everyone is rushing the front and it's literally impossible to move. I turn to her and told her if she she hits me again I'm going to knock her teeth down her throat. Then she elbows my girlfriend in the head. Security wasn't helping, she already assaulted me and now my girlfriend, and I couldn't move. So I defended myself. I fucking grabbed the back of her head and fed her like ten punches to the forehead/temple. I didn't want to break her nose or anything incase cops were called or whatever. I just did it to show her I'm fucking serious and she needs to stop. The fat bitch was stunned and in tears and then this skinny fuck from security does decide to do his job only he thinks I am the asshole so he grabs me and I grab his throat and he's yelling 'You never hit a girl' Then we let each other go and he disappeared. I've never hit a girl before. But it was self-defense. Big fat cunt is gonna feel that tomorrow.

tl;dr: I beat up a fat chick with a GWAR tattoo.

I went to GWAR last night. I had a great time except there was this drunk fat whore who 'knew the band' and before they came on she was annoying but out of kindness I didn't throw her off the gate... big mistake. After the second song the pushing was intense, as usual, but I was holding my spot. She couldn't, so she fucking grabs my hair and I turned to her and told her to fuck off... then she grabs it again, but this time she's pulling it as hard are she can. I let go of the gate with one hand (which caused me to lose a lot of space on the gate I had for me and my girlfriend, and hit her elbow up, not to break it or anything just to cause pain so she'd let go. I got my way back onto the gate, albeit in a smaller space but it was still good, fatty was holding on next to me with one hand and had no space. Anyways all of the sudden I feel a fucking great like shock, not electric but the kind you get when you hit your head and almost pass out. Then I felt it again and I realized she's fucking elbowing me in the head her hardest, and I turned around and she punches me in the face so I throw a couple light jabs upside her head as a fuck off warning you know. And then she's also punching kids in the face and elbowing people. There was 5 of us trying to get security's attention but they'd just come over and not know what the fuck was going on and leave or a crowdsrufer would distract them. I think after I hit her she stopped for a bit but being a drunk fucking whore she decides to start again. She punches me in the side of the head, and elbows me in the face. I decided to try and leave because if I don't I'm going to end up knocking her the fuck out. But well, everyone is rushing the front and it's literally impossible to move. I turn to her and told her if she she hits me again I'm going to knock her teeth down her throat. Then she elbows my girlfriend in the head. Security wasn't helping, she already assaulted me and now my girlfriend, and I couldn't move. So I defended myself. I fucking grabbed the back of her head and fed her like ten punches to the forehead/temple. I didn't want to break her nose or anything incase cops were called or whatever. I just did it to show her I'm fucking serious and she needs to stop. The fat bitch was stunned and in tears and then this skinny fuck from security does decide to do his job only he thinks I am the asshole so he grabs me and I grab his throat and he's yelling 'You never hit a girl' Then we let each other go and he disappeared. I've never hit a girl before. But it was self-defense. Big fat cunt is gonna feel that tomorrow.

tl;dr: I beat up a fat chick with a GWAR tattoo.

good story. she deserved it. if a girl wants to act like a man and punch like a man, then she deserves to be hit like a man, as well.

nice job joe, next time bring a cupcake or hotdog in and just throw it somewhere else in the crowd, she will know what to do.