say something about ... yourself!

Fuck yeah! You were definitely in the right. I seriously can't tolerate drunk whores, so you were probably more tolerant than I would have been :lol:
Yeah me either. She was bragging about being backstage with Gwar and I was thinking... "Hm, cool I've been backstage and partied with a lot of my favourite bands and I didn't have to suck any dick to get there." But my mistake was my tolerance. I should have thrown her off before they started, but the same shit probably would have happened.

Could always sick the girlfriend on her. But Will's right - if you want to fight a guy be prepared to get hit like a guy.

My girlfriend is 5'2'', 113 pounds. This chick was a good 250. She's not really a fighter anyways. I am the loud, confrontational one. Besides after hitting my girlfriend she's lucky I didn't fuck her up worse than I did. Honestly I am not proud of hitting a girl but it was 100% justified and I AM proud of the restraint I exercised.

haha thats awesome!
Naw, if it was a guy then yeah :lol: I just wish it didn't happen at all, but the rest of the show was awesome kinda so it was all good.

good story. she deserved it. if a girl wants to act like a man and punch like a man, then she deserves to be hit like a man, as well.

Yeah, exactly. I don't care about what happened to me, but like what if someone was getting stabbed. Fucking security was useless as tits on a pig. That's the only thing that made me angry.

nice job joe, next time bring a cupcake or hotdog in and just throw it somewhere else in the crowd, she will know what to do.

:lol: Yeah, I'll keep a fat bitch emergency kit with me at all times. It will consist of candy to distract them and an aerobics workout video to repel them.

Wow Joe, i would have lost my mind and i would have stomped her face in. Fuck.
I had the urge man, really. I just wanted to flatten her face. In fights I love to smash noses, it's not a fetish but I just always do it if I can, I get that urge. The temple shots really fucked her up though, I really layed into them :lol: Like 10 or more, that's why security saw because she was throwing like 3 blows at a time and then stopping, I fucking made her stationary and fed it to her rough :lol:

I'm walkin' to the liquor store in a few minutes. I have an insatiable urge for booze tonight :)

Suggestions pls.

JD ofcourse! Drink two mickeys and then play detective trying to figure out what the fuck happened after you blacked out (hopefully one of the clues won't be a fat std infected whore raiding your fridge). Also you will get the bonus of feeling like you got stabbed in the liver and kidneys!

i had pizza for dinner last night, leftover pizza for breakfast, then the sales guy bought us pizza for lunch. ive already been droppin some dirty bombs this evening, and i have more pizza left for dinner! i see much assplosion in my future!

:zombie:

I'm in the mood for liquor though, not beer. I'm thinkin Crown Royal. Even though I don't have to leave my place, I DO still have to work tomorrow haha.

I probably should watch that shit all the way through one day.

I did get a copy of the Nevermore DVD yesterday. Maybe that'll go in later :kickass:

I know I know. Nor Star Wars... and I only saw Pulp Fiction for the first time about 2 years ago. Still haven't seen Dark Knight.