say something about ... yourself!

It's 57 degrees in Maryland right now. Lolwut.
srsly, wtf? it was, like, 28 yesterday or some shit. fuck this weather. and the cloudiness totally bums me out. arg, i kept confusing/forgetting shit during the last half of work and i drove home like :yell:

i slept from like 6:30 to 9:30, which isn't good because i have to be up at 6am tomorrow buuut oh well. i'll probobly take a shower around midnight and read for a few hours.

Fucking people piss me off! Mere hours after I submit the proposal to a client for thier website redesign the guy who is supposed to write the code tells me " oh, my ex-wife called and says my son needs to come live with me. My (current) wife is mad so I might not be able to do the work. "
I've known this guy for a while and though I know he is capable I had reservations. I should have listened to myself.

Anyone good and experienced at writing CSS and XHTML?

Fucking people piss me off! Mere hours after I submit the proposal to a client for thier website redesign the guy who is supposed to write the code tells me " oh, my ex-wife called and says my son needs to come live with me. My (current) wife is mad so I might not be able to do the work. "
I've known this guy for a while and though I know he is capable I had reservations. I should have listened to myself.

Anyone good and experienced at writing CSS and XHTML?
How elaborate? How big is the site? How much does it pay?