say something about ... yourself!

It's fucking raining here...wait...it's been raining here for THREE FUCKING WEEKS STRAIGHT.

Everyone from Seattle can suck my balls with their piss ant rain complainin'. Half of Italy is underwater right now, and the mountains have 2 meters of snow in ONE MONTH.

Fuck this.
Did you know that Seattle isn't even one of the top 10 rainiest places in the United States?

Goddamn, shut up already about it. It's not true.

(everyone, not just you DW)

I think I've had this conversation with someone here, or else this is serious deja vu haha.

I'm not sure... we do get a lot of suicides though. I think it's because of the cloudy days. It doesn't rain all the time, but it IS cloudy or partly cloudy for about 2/3's of the year. Summers are beautiful though.

Constant cloudiness. It even affects me. There's something to be said for exposure to the sun. You go a while without seeing it and it really does start to take it's toll on your overall state of mind. If you're already depressed as shit on top of that, no sun for weeks on end can really make things seem hopeless.

No. Click links, learn, stop being dumb, mission accomplished.

edit: damn you don't even need to click the link. I forgot I posted the quote that answers your question already.

I checked out the top ten cities. They're all in the southcentral and southeast. I'm sure having 10 hurricanes per day for three years is a factor, man.

I know it's all a big stereotype, even though every time I've flown into SeaTac it's been dreary as hell. Reminds me of Amsterdam.

I'm having a terrible bout of insomnia. It's been about a week and a half with no more than two hours of sleep a night. Driving is impossible and work is ...interesting. I have a doctor appointment on Thursday, hopefully something will change.

I checked out the top ten cities. They're all in the southcentral and southeast. I'm sure having 10 hurricanes per day for three years is a factor, man.
Are you even paying attention to my posts? Click this.

Also, this:

every time I've flown into SeaTac it's been dreary as hell.

It doesn't rain all the time, but it IS cloudy or partly cloudy for about 2/3's of the year.

Jesus Christ, pay attention man.

We're having freezing rain in our area. It's 27 degrees out right now, almost a 50 degree drop from what it was at this time yesterday :Smug:

But I'm enjoying it! Mmmm, flannel pants.

We're having freezing rain in our area. It's 27 degrees out right now, almost a 50 degree drop from what it was at this time yesterday :Smug:

But I'm enjoying it! Mmmm, flannel pants.

Isn't it retarded? I was using the AC in the car and in the house ...then 9 o'clock came and suddenly it was freezing outside and now it's sleeting. wtf