say something about ... yourself!

HAI. Sorry for not introducing my self. The High thread made me think twice about not smoking before my workout and i was just posting really, really, random.

Post the workout I am intrigued! And Nick is cool shit, he will fit in here better than me because he's not a raging internet character :lol:

:lol:I'll PM it to you.

:lol: Joe just has a lot of rage. He's a little too honest and by little i mean much. His huge paragraphs, i don't read. That's all you gotta do, he's more effective when he writes a short sentence. i.e. @CrazyChris576 (just picture a faggot) 'You are fat.' 'Your taste in music is awful.' 'Your girlfriend looks like Hem dazon'

I told my friend last week I'd take him to the airport at 6am this morning. Since we do the radio show together, and we finish at 2am Sunday morning, it was decided that I'd just go with him to his place after we get off air and hang out until we have to leave at 6am. So, we made an epic breakfast at about 4:30 this morning as it's fucking snowing outside. I'm starting to get nervous about driving my little truck on the ice to the airport in the pitch dark, but we had no choice. I had also agreed to go to my parents house straight form the airport to put sand in my truck and studded tires for winter.

Well it turns out the roads were WAY more jacked up than I'd expected and I was nervous as hell driving on them. And to get from the airport to my parents house meant traversing many large hills and uneven roads that probably wouldn't have been driven on much since it was so early in the morning. So I called my dad from the airport, told him I was going home because I5 was fine and very close to me and the airport (and my apartment is like a 1/3 of a mile away from I5 too). So it woulda been a straight shot home. But my dad decided that I should just find a place to park near the airport and he'd bring me the tires and sand and we could just take care of everything in the parking lot. So that's what we did. I waited about an hour and a half for him to show up and then we got out in the freezing windy cold and put the new tires on my truck. By the time we were done it was 9am and fully light out and my toes were frozen. I drove home on I5 and all was well.

It's now 6:00pm and I haven't slept a wink for 30 hours. Yay freezing weekends!

I told my friend last week I'd take him to the airport at 6am this morning. Since we do the radio show together, and we finish at 2am Sunday morning, it was decided that I'd just go with him to his place after we get off air and hang out until we have to leave at 6am. So, we made an epic breakfast at about 4:30 this morning as it's fucking snowing outside. I'm starting to get nervous about driving my little truck on the ice to the airport in the pitch dark, but we had no choice. I had also agreed to go to my parents house straight form the airport to put sand in my truck and studded tires for winter.

Well it turns out the roads were WAY more jacked up than I'd expected and I was nervous as hell driving on them. And to get from the airport to my parents house meant traversing many large hills and uneven roads that probably wouldn't have been driven on much since it was so early in the morning. So I called my dad from the airport, told him I was going home because I5 was fine and very close to me and the airport (and my apartment is like a 1/3 of a mile away from I5 too). So it woulda been a straight shot home. But my dad decided that I should just find a place to park near the airport and he'd bring me the tires and sand and we could just take care of everything in the parking lot. So that's what we did. I waited about an hour and a half for him to show up and then we got out in the freezing windy cold and put the new tires on my truck. By the time we were done it was 9am and fully light out and my toes were frozen. I drove home on I5 and all was well.

It's now 6:00pm and I haven't slept a wink for 30 hours. Yay freezing weekends!

Ahh Kevin... I was just watching the weather and saw the ridiculous weather you're getting over there! KEEP WARM AND SAFE!

The game was so much fuuuun! Plus we won. ;) And the seats were fantastic.
Aww yay Emily :), I've never been to a football game either I really want to go to one.