say something about ... yourself!

If i drink a whole bottle of black berry brandy and do not show a sign of AMS, will i make the team?

No, you have to do what I did.

Over 10 shots of vodka.
Jagermeister.
Lanny's crazy Irish Bastard mix.
Some beer.
Rum.
Tequila.

And much much more. Then you have to do it at Meat Camp without throwing up, and sleeping soundly on Cara's extremely comfortable couch. No no, call couch! Oh, but then that was Steve's idea. He won't be there...

dont listen to these substance fearing pansies, you'll be fine.

Oh I know, Neal. They're fucking pussies. "I better take that back on Captain's account". I'll be however you are at your age, maybe a little worse. I'm in the best physical shape of my life right now, so I'm not very concerned.

As for the comments above, I will just say I hope that's not the case and it's common knowledge that anything done in excess is bad for you. Moderation is the key, but there's even some shit you shouldn't touch at all.

John, what was your decision on protein powder? Are you working out? I mean of course your in the best physical shape of your life, you're what, 20 and lean?

Edit: i'll admit it, i'm stoned.

John, what was your decision on protein powder? Are you working out? I mean of course your in the best physical shape of your life, you're what, 20 and lean?

Edit: i'll admit it, i'm stoned.

I've been taking the powder. One of the supervisors complimented my Biceps today, but I still have a long way to go.

And I'm 18. I can't tell you how many jaw drops that's gotten me at work.