say something about ... yourself!

I'll get to Star Wars someday. The Nevermore DVD is sitting right in front of me. In order to watch Star Wars, I'd have leave my warm apartment and venture into the freezing cold and drive somewhere in the snow to get it. Easy choice :)

:kickass:

Hhahah! When mine came in the mail, I had the plastic ripped off in two seconds and had it in the player. I watched all of it in one sitting. Hahhaha!

You also said you got cuffed. Conflicting statements, I blame the cashews I've been eating. Geez a whiz.

Detainment. This is HPD, not the police you have. They will always cuff you at my age.

Friend just now:They'll cuff you and beat you just for reaching in your fucking pockets. If you move at all you will be slammed to the car. We're on top of our game though.

I'm sorry for being rude.

*hugs*

I'm such a douche, I really am sorry. Situation kind of put me in the mood, that and the fact that I had to pop my 3 bars because my dumbass friend was speeding like always when I tell him not to. Lost my job. Not over a girl I should have been over months ago and wanting to die over her.

Going crazier by the day. I hope my mom can pay for me to go to a mental place.

Because get the fuck over it doesn't work anymore. It can't keep working forever.