say something about ... yourself!

Got up at 2pm today. So far I'm kicking ass at sleeping more in 2009 :D

Likewise. 2 pm.

Had to pick up my friends girl for him so they could be together on their anniversary. Then this other girls mom calls me asking if I know where she is, like I'm supposed to keep up with her Friday night and the fucking Asian's she hangs around.

"Oh John she's with some guy I've never heard of and she's stuck there can you get her please we're going to be late for the family wedding".

The gloomy skies just have me feeling depressed as fuck today.

Oh hi.

I just finished a whole one of these while watching Superbad

050359.jpg
sinner

could someone hook me up a link to a site that gets a bunch of good metal leaks? since KT is down i haven't had a metal torrent site to get the leaks at for a while and with stuff like Cannibal Corpse, Wintersun and lots of other albums supposed to be coming out i don't want to be missing out. if you can't post the link on the board in public if you could pm me that would be cool. preferably a site where you don't have to register but if you have to thats alright too.

ahh

well, it's the guy i was talking about before from my job. he recently got fired, so I contacted him about the band thing recently.

if all goes well with it, I have a "testing material on a crowd" situation that will actually require assistance on the 3 songs i have written, plus one more that we haven't gone over before, by a backing band. I'll be doing a gig once all of that shit is taken care of consisting of my entire CD played from cover to cover. the 4 metal songs are towards the end of that, so yeah. gig will be filmed with a 3-camera mix, recorded onto my audio mixer, everything mixed down, and i'm going to put out a DVD.

so, if this drummer thing works out, itll work to my advantage so I can actually book a date for this thing, and it will also open our doors for getting Max's shit down, then jumping at writing and destroying some eardrums and necks