say something about ... yourself!

It feels nice walking down the street as my hair floats off my shoulders in the gentle breeze.

It's also nice for keeping my face warm as I walk home 3 miles in the snow :)

My rottweiler needed to be put to sleep today. She wasn't eating very much, very lethargic, and wouldn't go outside. She had lost nearly 20 lbs. The vet told us it was kidney failure, and that it was unavoidable.

l_9b3011c46b26f60a4cfab4e0134e1de8.jpg

Happy new years.

:cry: Sorry to hear about the puppy.

My rottweiler needed to be put to sleep today. She wasn't eating very much, very lethargic, and wouldn't go outside. She had lost nearly 20 lbs. The vet told us it was kidney failure, and that it was unavoidable.

l_9b3011c46b26f60a4cfab4e0134e1de8.jpg

Happy new years.

Aw man, I'm so sorry about your doggie. She looks like she had a good life, all comfy and snuggly on the couch there. Losing a pet is so hard. :cry:

I just googled "bacon basket" and I'm disappointed in the results.

The closest thing is this which is obviously morningstar veggie bacon!

2296983543_32bba0d6ed.jpg

mmmmmmmm veggie bacon

No, see, you fry it in sections, then assemble like you would wicker.

I so fucking want a bacon-wicker basket for Easter.

Must buy king size bed. Peter has been working nights for over two years and switched shifts last weekend. I'm so used to sleeping by myself that I just can't sleep with him in the bed. Him and the dog. And the cat. And the other cat. NEED FAT PEOPLE WITH ANIMALS BED

Get a water bed! Every time you even fart, the whole group comes colliding into the middle of it... fun times for everyone!