say something about ... yourself!

So whats the process like for getting my tax money? I'm imcompetant, as you all know. So my mom will take me tomorrow. She says they just sit at a computer.

You can take it to H&R Block or some such place and they'll take a big chunk out of it for themselves, or you can do it yourself. Since you're probably just claiming yourself, you'll need the Form 1040 EZ if you do it by yourself, but I suggest shelling out about 20 bucks and buying Turbo Tax for your computer. It will guide you through the process step by step and go over your W2 with you. It's completely idiot-proof. Not that you're an idiot, of course, just that it's that simple.

ONE MONTH WITHOUT TOBACCO

congratulations man, I also have quit smoking, 6 months! :D

spent all day in walmart while waiting for tires to be put on my car.

It was an exhausting experience.

I will never get anything done at walmart again. when i lived in Houston I went to get my oil changed, they didn't put on the oil filter right and I leaked oil everywhere, and somehow it got onto my engine, causing it to overheat.

fuck walmart's service center.

Well usually I would say that but people at my work had good things to say about this location's reputation and it's in the rich part of town, so if anything goes wrong when working on their billion dollar cars they'd be really pissy, so I'm sure they try to be careful.

congratulations man, I also have quit smoking, 6 months! :D

I will never get anything done at walmart again. when i lived in Houston I went to get my oil changed, they didn't put on the oil filter right and I leaked oil everywhere, and somehow it got onto my engine, causing it to overheat.

fuck walmart's service center.

HOUSTON, sir. HOUSTON. :lol:

Yep, same situation... They being 25 extended family members in the van to buy a roll of toilet paper. I hate that.

Also they got rid of the self-checkouts likely because NO COMPRENDE SELFCHECKOUTAY, YO SOY JUST WALK OUT WITH MY THINGS THEN

and it probably breaks when they try to shove in hundred dollar bills to buy a pack of batteries or gum