say something about ... yourself!

I just went and got my second cup of coffee for the day... not something I usually do. I generally stick to one cup in the morning. Also, listening to old Myiasis recordings for nostalgia's sake. I miss that band :( Fortuantely I still see the rest of the guys fairly consistently :headbang:

I just went and got my second cup of coffee for the day... not something I usually do. I generally stick to one cup in the morning. Also, listening to old Myiasis recordings for nostalgia's sake. I miss that band :( Fortuantely I still see the rest of the guys fairly consistently :headbang:

reunion tour!

you've been baptized by fiiyaaaah
now ya drowning in the raaAAaaaaAAaaiiin
Hindsight is always 20/20, I look back at that part of my life now and just LOL haha. Clint was talking about finding old DBS live videos recently and facepalming multiple times at the stupid shit our singer would say on stage. I think I'd be too embarrassed to watch them again.

But on the bright side, that band introduced me to 3 of my all time best friends and taught me lots of lessons about people :kickass:

Hindsight is always 20/20, I look back at that part of my life now and just LOL haha. Clint was talking about finding old DBS live videos recently and facepalming multiple times at the stupid shit our singer would say on stage. I think I'd be too embarrassed to watch them again.

But on the bright side, that band introduced me to 3 of my all time best friends and taught me lots of lessons about people :kickass:

Come on. That'd be a great topic: Stupid shit your frontman has said on stage. Do it.

The fuck is this supposed to mean? You were in Houston what, a day?

Sorry for the hostility it wasn't intended.

Yeah, and it was enough for me to say that Houston sucks. I know that I didn't see all of it, but judging by that one area... Add that to you goin "yo, i be from da ghetto, g! i'm a pagan nigga vikin', mothafucka. get crunk and i wun fuck witchyo white asses. i be a true ghetto nigga, bitchass honkey", I've made up my mind that Houston sucks shit.

Want any further explanation?

edit: You boast about being from the ghetto... of HOUSTON! Nigga, please. Go to Camden, Trenton, Baltimore, or Newark (NJ, not DE).
edit edit: Houston sucks

Yeah, and it was enough for me to say that Houston sucks. I know that I didn't see all of it, but judging by that one area... Add that to you goin "yo, i be from da ghetto, g! i'm a pagan nigga vikin', mothafucka. get crunk and i wun fuck witchyo white asses. i be a true ghetto nigga, bitchass honkey", I've made up my mind that Houston sucks shit.

edit: You boast about being from the ghetto... of HOUSTON! Nigga, please. Go to Camden, Trenton, Baltimore, or Newark.

you and I hung out with a chick in line and talked about guitar hero? :^D

edit: You boast about being from the ghetto... of HOUSTON! Nigga, please. Go to Camden, Trenton, Baltimore, or Newark (NJ, not DE).
edit edit: Houston sucks

Haha. Walk your long haired ass down mo city at night and you'll be robbed, jumped, or dead before you hit Ridge Creak. I would too.

FYI the five mile radius you stayed in wasn't the hood. Don't ever talk down on our hoods if you haven't seen them. Even I won't go into fucking South Park unless I have to, and even then I'll be damned if I get out of the car.

Houston ghettos have never been as famous as say, what South Central or Compton used to be, you don't hear about us.